• 15(current)
Animated Movie Posters
Nice work guys. I'm more partial to the more subtle animations to be honest. The ones that catch you off guard are the best.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-11-17, 23:23)bry- Wrote: Nice work guys. I'm more partial to the more subtle animations to be honest. The ones that catch you off guard are the best.

Like that too,but beggars have no choiceBig Grin
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 

We do subtle too......Big Grin
Fanart.TV Mod
Thanks for these proripp keep them coming. Its best when poster only has movie title on it and and no other writing.

Just wondering how these animating posters will affect performace on rpi2. Has anyone tested on rpi2 yet?

Does the system have to keep loading the poster every time it begins its loop?

With hundreds of posters animating when scrolling through the movie list just wondering will affect performance.

Great work. Jarvis cant come quick enough Big Grin
(2015-11-17, 21:17)schimi2k Wrote: because of fanart.tv...
i have spoke with aries, and right now he isnt realy happy with this posters, because the gif limitations
1. 256 colors max
2. when you are using same size as normal posters you will get a huge filesize

maybe when the number of gifs are getting bigger ( and i mean selfmade ones, and not those with text on it like cinema dates etc ) ... maybe then we can try to work something out on fanart.tv

but tbh ... i dont have much hope Wink because 256 colors are realy limited

and i love this pixels poster ^^
and the sniper poster would maybe looks nicer when the flag would be behind him... the white backround looks a bit boring Wink ... just my thought

Just a question, I don't know that much when it comes to this topic, but with the obvious limitations in gif files, why not use something a bit more robust like APNG, MNG, or WebP? I mean our clear art, logos, and disc images are all PNG, so would it be that much of a stretch to make cinemagraphs APNG? I know they're not used or found everywhere, but no file format was to goto format in it's respective early days. Would it be difficult to add as a recognized filetype?

Like I said, I don't know much about this, or even who to suggest it to, but i figured i'd throw it out there for discussion.
@RonnieG3, webp format, have pull request for next Kodi K***

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8370
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Can I make some requests? I'd love to see some animated covers for some of Charlie Chaplin's, Laurel and Hardy and Three Stooges films/shorts Smile
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
(2015-10-26, 21:12)ProRipp Wrote: @Fail$tyle420 Myself and leepenny have already shared a conversation on this subject and there are no concrete plans just yet but I am sure that demand will have an effect and indeed if big enough then a section would be opened.Don't hold me to that as I am just a humble mod ! LOL

Now I recognize your name. Fanart.tv! I'm a fairly new member on there but I remember you approving some of my logos.

Hopefully you guys get animated posters going. Wouldn't mind submitting some as well.
(2015-11-17, 22:50)ProRipp Wrote: Image

Another alternative sniper

Much better !
(2015-11-17, 22:50)ProRipp Wrote: Image

Another alternative sniper

Thats what i am talking about Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
I might give kodi jarvis beta 1 and mq6 for jarvis a try tonight
Since theres nothing on fanart site
I have to look to each page to get it?
Theres no site to pull from where i can all of them?
@Skank, don´t have place with all arts included (fanart.tv or other). Don´t exist script or scraper for collect cinemagraph too, you need procede manually for work.
Yeah, so to get all art, i need to look at all pages and right click save as?
Theres no other place that has these files right?
@Skank, we have on our drive, a few arts.
aha cool will take a look
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13