• 49(current)
Animated Movie Posters
New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 12 new posters and 5 new backgrounds.
The database now contains 434 animated posters and 542 animated backgrounds of 559 different movies.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Hey guys

How do I get these to work on Aeon Nox Silvo, or will they work on Aeon Nox Silvo ?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Ziggy

Thanks koufos, I will add them to the database with the next update.
Sorry can someone tell me where I can find these gifs and add them to my aeon nox silvo skin please

Many thanks

Ziggy
Not a movie poster, but one I made for Band of Brothers.
If anyone likes it I'll do one up in a higher resolution.
(2016-06-12, 22:32)ziggy231 Wrote: Sorry can someone tell me where I can find these gifs and add them to my aeon nox silvo skin please

Many thanks

Ziggy

I think it's best to ask here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210069
(2016-06-13, 02:31)Camo252 Wrote: Not a movie poster, but one I made for Band of Brothers.
If anyone likes it I'll do one up in a higher resolution.

Good,

The more the merrierCoolCool
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Many thanks rschiks

Can you tell me where I can locate the GIFS to add to my library, I think you mentioned before where you can download the gifs from

Sorry for sounding like a newbie Smile

Thanks

Ziggy

(2016-05-09, 16:30)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-05-09, 16:21)ziggy231 Wrote: Hi guys, how many do you have so far, animated posters, I have a huge movie collection on my Trakt, Kodi and would like the animated movie posters, but not sure how many are about at the moment

Had a quick look on Google Images, is there anywhere else I can find these ?

Thanks

Ziggy

The database now contains 410 animated posters and 525 animated backgrounds of 532 different movies.

(2016-06-13, 06:35)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 22:32)ziggy231 Wrote: Sorry can someone tell me where I can find these gifs and add them to my aeon nox silvo skin please

Many thanks

Ziggy

I think it's best to ask here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210069
(2016-06-13, 16:44)ziggy231 Wrote: Many thanks rschiks

Can you tell me where I can locate the GIFS to add to my library, I think you mentioned before where you can download the gifs from

Sorry for sounding like a newbie Smile

Thanks

Ziggy

You can find the movie details in this json file: http://consiliumb.com/animatedgifs/movies.json

and all the .gifs: http://consiliumb.com/animatedgifs/

or you could try this (I haven't tried it myself):

(2016-05-09, 22:48)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

I have written a .NET download helper to access the database and download the gifs you want including a preview. Just download the zip http://ul.to/1hthbfnc extract to a folder.
All should be self explaining.
Big thx to CaptainKen for his suggestions and testing the app.

If you have suggestions leave me a message or PM.
Would you mind to add scraping of these to Universal Movie Scraper? Big question is if the site could cope with the bandwidth needs even if this was not a turned on option by default.
(2016-06-14, 14:55)olympia Wrote: Would you mind to add scraping of these to Universal Movie Scraper? Big question is if the site could cope with the bandwidth needs even if this was not a turned on option by default.
So far I haven't got a warning about the bandwidth :-) But wouldn't the scraper download it once and cache it (just like the skinhelper service is doing?).
(2016-06-14, 17:01)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-06-14, 14:55)olympia Wrote: Would you mind to add scraping of these to Universal Movie Scraper? Big question is if the site could cope with the bandwidth needs even if this was not a turned on option by default.
So far I haven't got a warning about the bandwidth :-) But wouldn't the scraper download it once and cache it (just like the skinhelper service is doing?).
It would sure, but the scrapers can do an amazing load and hit on the site, when hundreds or thousands of folks are scraping at the same time hundreds or thousands of movies.

Sent from my E5823
(2016-06-14, 17:06)olympia Wrote:
(2016-06-14, 17:01)rschiks Wrote:
It would sure, but the scrapers can do an amazing load and hit on the site, when hundreds or thousands of folks are scraping at the same time hundreds or thousands of movies.

Sent from my E5823

The scraper now retrieves the images from other sites like themoviedb.org, thetvdb.com and fanart.tv, right? Do you have an idea what the average bandwidth usage is? Perhaps an upgrade is possible.

I think it's great the animated gifs are getting more popular. When it's added to the universal scraper it may get even more popular :-)
A win - win situation for all!

A few months ago I asked the folks at fanart.tv about hosting them. Due to the (lack of) quality of the animated gifs and the way how they are being stored they were not that enthousiastic.
I haven't asked themovieb.org. Maybe they are interested.
You should edit the first post to include where they are located how to submit images and general guidelines for creating your own like size 1000x1426 pixels.(fanart.tv poster size)

Creating a standard for future posters seem to me to be a good idea.
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13