• 52(current)
Animated Movie Posters
excellent animated posters mouflo !

can i ask what software you use ? thanks Smile
Thanks.
I use photoshop to do but I control not too technical to make gif I spend a lot of time to do a simple thing for others.
Hello everyone , so this week on the road I began to remake the poster for the star wars saga as the ones I found are class but very small

So I apologize to the original author but I took his ideas to redo a good size and French (I also took us to remake the German version and if it interresse )

French Version and German Version

French Version and German Version

French Version and Germanh Version
Hi!
OSX, Kodi 16.1 Jarvis and MQ6 MOD user.
Is there any way to "force" the animated posters to show if there is any? Any settings in KODI o general settings?
I also noticed that if I rescan a movie that has animated poster, the animated poster disapears and is replaced for an static one.
I checked and my universal scrapper is set to find the info of the movies in IMDB, so I suppose that every movie has an IMDB id. Any thoughts about that?
Thanks!
(2016-07-07, 18:34)alexei Wrote: Hi!
OSX, Kodi 16.1 Jarvis and MQ6 MOD user.
Is there any way to "force" the animated posters to show if there is any? Any settings in KODI o general settings?
I also noticed that if I rescan a movie that has animated poster, the animated poster disapears and is replaced for an static one.
I checked and my universal scrapper is set to find the info of the movies in IMDB, so I suppose that every movie has an IMDB id. Any thoughts about that?
Thanks!

If your MQ6 mod is using the skinhelper script, you can use the context menu to alter the animated artwork.
It will let you even select a preferred animated poster from the database.
(2016-07-03, 14:58)mouflo Wrote: Hello everyone , so this week on the road I began to remake the poster for the star wars saga as the ones I found are class but very small

So I apologize to the original author but I took his ideas to redo a good size and French (I also took us to remake the German version and if it interresse )

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2150928

Wouldnt call it too small... And german isnt dutch (dutch is netherland!)
I already post this before... And i think mikedoc too... But feel free to use it
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Wouldnt call it too small...
hello schimi2k when I say small I mean this post 133 * 190 pixels which I found on the site that reference http://consiliumb.com/animatedgifs/
I did not know there were others available and I must say holds are beautiful !! If you could faires with the French version that would be great because I would not get to do as well, I'm too novice.
yours are perfect in size, if I had known before I would not have wasted my time to do my own ...

And german isnt dutch (dutch is netherland!)
LOL I suck Smile
It is well known that the French are bad at foreign languages and I was convinced like an idiot that it was German dutch Laugh I correct it now, thank you.
I'm too novice. Huh >>> LOL

tbh... your animated posters are one of the first ones i would use Smile - no crappy text on it ( released on..., soon... etc ) - great size - FANART.TV Quality Wink
thats why i told you feel free to use my stuff
( @ the other guys - with all respect for your work of course !!!! )

but i think i have still my templates, so i just need to add the french logos to it... will try to make some french versions today or tomorrow
( even after you beat us out of the Soccer Tournament Wink )

keep going with your stuff and i am always happy to see GERMAN stuff

EDIT:

Full Animated Versions: English, French, German

watch gallery

Simple Animated Versions: English, French, German

watch gallery

enjoy
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

and 2 more germans:

A big thank you to you schimi2k ! a great job as always, thank you for french Smile

And my poster Zootopia look ridiculous now Smile
French
Portuguese
Russian
None
(2016-07-09, 10:23)mouflo Wrote: A big thank you to you schimi2k ! a great job as always, thank you for french Smile

And my poster Zootopia look ridiculous now Smile

Not at all - all your posters are absolut great buddy Smile keep working

@ mouflo

Here's a link to movie keyart transparent png elements you may fine handy for creating animated movie posters

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=198179

Request: Captain America:Cival War

png's here: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?...79&page=72
textless background here: https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/2224/f...bywz4g.jpg
I have finished my IronMan Trilogy Gifs now:
Image Image

Superb as usual! How you doing sparks ( embers ) on the 3 ? I spent the afternoon trying to do to put on the shield of the image but it makes everything ugly ....

Image Image
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13