Q: How to jump to the last episode played?
When entering a TV Series season, I've found that sometimes Kodi moves the cursor to the first unplayed episode and sometimes it keeps it at the start of the episode list, despite having watched the first episodes. On normal 12-24 episode series its not really a problem, since you can move the cursor up/down until you highlight the unwatched episode you want to watch. But what about series with a lot of episodes for each season? Is there a way to, starting from the first episode, tell Kodi to jump to the first unwatched episode without going one by one?

For example, on a 50 episode season, having the first 20 episodes watched, is there a way to jump from the first one to episode 21 without hitting down in your keyboard/remote 20 times?
I think all Kodi does is remember where ever you were when you were last in that show folder, unless you've restarted the program recently.

What you can do is toggle "hide watched" to quickly find where you are at. Also, check out the Lazy TV add-on.
(2015-01-23, 13:01)Ned Scott Wrote: I think all Kodi does is remember where ever you were when you were last in that show folder, unless you've restarted the program recently.
Aha! That should be why sometimes it remembers the next episode and sometimes not. Maybe it would be a good enhancement to save it to a non-volatile variable or file.

I think the "hide watched" option is the best one in my case, that way the first episode should be the first unwatched one.

Thanks for the quick help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Q: How to jump to the last episode played?0