Stubborn wrong icon at Home menu item
Sad 
Well... Nebula is my favorite skin...
I run latest stable release on rooted FireTV and everything was fine for couple weeks.

I have few icons in Home menu linked to Favorite items: Hulu, Netflix, Browser...
They all have custom icons and backgrounds. All files stored on external USB drive that gets mounted on start up.
So, one day Firefox icon got replaced by Netflix icon. Backgrounds are fine...

Tried to remove "Firefox" item from home menu and add again. Netflix icon again...
Tried to delete thumbs cache and database... The same result...
Tried whatever I could come up with... If I create item in Home menu linked to Firefox browser (even under different names) it always shows Netflix icon...
If I go into skin settings I see everything as it should: correct icons for every item including Firefox. As soon as I get to Home screen - wrong icon Sad

Last thing I tried is to reset skin to default settings... Once I add item linked to Firefox it gets default Nebula icon with Milky Way or something like that... Not the squished Android icon like it used... And no luck changing it...

So the same situation but with Nebula icon instead of Netflix...

I'm one step away from factory resetting Fire TV and starting over...

Anything I can try to resolve this icon issue without such drastic measures?..Huh
Sorry, in the latest official version i slipped this bug in.
The issue has been already fixed in the latest version on Github, or you have to wait for the next official version.

EDIT: The bugged home items are n. 2, 3 and 4. The rest is ok.

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stubborn wrong icon at Home menu item0