Red Mute Icon
Question 
Hi Guys,

I know how to take it off of mute but when I close KODI and open it again the Red Mute Icon is back. How do i stop this?

J
Your debug log (wiki) will likely expose what is muting the volume over and over.
(2015-01-29, 14:10)Ned Scott Wrote: Your debug log (wiki) will likely expose what is muting the volume over and over.

Thanks will check it out.
Do you have any USB devices connected, other than keyboard or remote receiver, such as a joystick? If so try unplugging them and see if that makes a difference, if so then disable Joystick support within Kodi under Settings - System - Input Devices and try plugging them back in.
(2015-01-29, 14:25)jjd-uk Wrote: Do you have any USB devices connected, other than keyboard or remote receiver, such as a joystick? If so try unplugging them and see if that makes a difference, if so then disable Joystick support within Kodi under Settings - System - Input Devices and try plugging them back in.

Nothing else installed at all.
Ok you'll have to go the debug log route then to try and find the culprit.
(2015-01-29, 14:10)Ned Scott Wrote: Your debug log (wiki) will likely expose what is muting the volume over and over.

Guys my log is here - http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=407686 , I only see a few things about mute, any ideas?
it works fine if I run as root. Also I see a few errors about lirc not being found. I am on Frdora 21.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Red Mute Icon0