• 14(current)
WIP Skin Testing: 4.2.0 - 29-09-15 - Sent to repository.
(2015-10-02, 03:56)Eddy_ac Wrote: Hey Piers
A picture is worth a thousand words
version 4.2.0

First picture: you're using the classic home screen, go to Skin Settings -> Home -> disable Classic Home.
Second picture: @xhaggi Angry That'll be fixed, ty for pointing it out.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-08-15, 22:14)Piers Wrote:
(2015-08-15, 16:12)Doc.Ex Wrote: Just installed the latest version on GitHub and encountered a really annoying bug.

I can't go to settings through the top menu bar anymore because, although it highlights the settings gear it stays on the TV Shows screen and when I press ok, it will take me to the TV Shows list. The shifted highlighting will stay until I reboot or reload the skin and continues to show the same behaviour when I try to go to settings again. Going to settings via going through the tiles is still possible, although the highlighting will stay shifted. So when I am on the settings screen it will highlight the search icon.

Edit: Only appears with less than 3 Top Menu items, search and settings not included. (Home, Movies, TV Shows, Music = fine) (Home, Movies, TV Shows = highlighting bug)

Edit 2: It does not occur using the classic Home style, but for some reason it shows the weather page although it is disabled in settings.

That's a conditional issue, I'll make sure it's fixed.

Using the classic home has no extra settings yet, it's still a large change that requires some tweaks.

The error still exists in version 4.2.0, although it's behaviour changed. I'll try to explain it as detailed as possible.

Enabled sections: Search, Home, Movies, TV Shows, Settings

Occurs when: Scrolling from TV Shows section to Settings in section bar (the one on the top)

Behaviour:
The white highlighting switches over to the gear icon. The increased fontsize stays on TV Shows. The displayed section is still TV Shows.
It works fine when going to the settings section by scrolling through the tiles.

What changed since some updates ago: The white highlighting continues to shift when pressing the right arrow again. Before it didn't go any further than the settings gear. Now it shifts to the search icon, then home and so on. Apart from that nothing changes. The displayed section stays on TV Shows.

Cheers,
Doc.Ex
(2015-10-03, 23:26)Doc.Ex Wrote:
(2015-08-15, 22:14)Piers Wrote:
(2015-08-15, 16:12)Doc.Ex Wrote: Just installed the latest version on GitHub and encountered a really annoying bug.

I can't go to settings through the top menu bar anymore because, although it highlights the settings gear it stays on the TV Shows screen and when I press ok, it will take me to the TV Shows list. The shifted highlighting will stay until I reboot or reload the skin and continues to show the same behaviour when I try to go to settings again. Going to settings via going through the tiles is still possible, although the highlighting will stay shifted. So when I am on the settings screen it will highlight the search icon.

Edit: Only appears with less than 3 Top Menu items, search and settings not included. (Home, Movies, TV Shows, Music = fine) (Home, Movies, TV Shows = highlighting bug)

Edit 2: It does not occur using the classic Home style, but for some reason it shows the weather page although it is disabled in settings.

That's a conditional issue, I'll make sure it's fixed.

Using the classic home has no extra settings yet, it's still a large change that requires some tweaks.

The error still exists in version 4.2.0, although it's behaviour changed. I'll try to explain it as detailed as possible.

Enabled sections: Search, Home, Movies, TV Shows, Settings

Occurs when: Scrolling from TV Shows section to Settings in section bar (the one on the top)

Behaviour:
The white highlighting switches over to the gear icon. The increased fontsize stays on TV Shows. The displayed section is still TV Shows.
It works fine when going to the settings section by scrolling through the tiles.

What changed since some updates ago: The white highlighting continues to shift when pressing the right arrow again. Before it didn't go any further than the settings gear. Now it shifts to the search icon, then home and so on. Apart from that nothing changes. The displayed section stays on TV Shows.

Cheers,
Doc.Ex

I thought I'd tested every possible combination - I'll check your ordering and fix where required.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Testing: 4.2.0 - 29-09-15 - Sent to repository.1