Can we have a native Raspbian KODI build
(2015-02-10, 03:53)natethomas Wrote: I just realized an interesting thing about the English language. There's an error in your paragraph, and it could be corrected in two totally different ways.

"where we want" and "were we wont." The second version is admittedly pretty archaic and doesn't make a ton of sense, but totally sounds cooler.

LOL simple typo! But very amusing to be corrected on 'English' by someone from Kansas, clearly a wordsmith of some repute Smile The second variant is not only archaic put positively Dickensian.

As an afterthought; the second variant is not really contextually applicable. Wont; is really about 'being accustomed' or 'being used' to something or other. Preceded by 'were' makes the case more contextually inappropriate as we are in no doubt as to 'what we want' and are certainly not accustomed or used to it on the pi Wink

I am really happy the 'gods of kodi' have responded to this thread. I can see lots of names I recognise from our journey so far with the Pi and xbmc/kodi. I just hope this mission sparks their interest enough to want to produce a standard kodi build for the Pi that can be installed using the apt package management system. I really don't mind if we have to add a repo as we do that today for our Ubuntu systems.

Cheers
Spart (A Brit)
6 x Raspberry Pi Model B & B+ Pi2 & 3 Zotac Mag Ubuntu 14.04.1 - Ubuntu 14.04.1 Test Machine Kodi Nightly - RocketNAS 8TB Usable Raid 6 Ubuntu 14.04.1 RocketNAS Build

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we have a native Raspbian KODI build - by sparticle - 2015-02-10, 18:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can we have a native Raspbian KODI build2