Timeshift with TVHeadend
Anyone able to get time shift working with the rPi 2? Basically when I try to seek it only "kind of" works, gets glitchy, out of sync, picture speeds up while audio plays, or sometimes just doesn't seek at all.

I've tried setting my timeshift folder to an external USB stick as well as a NAS

Recording to my NAS is fine, as is streaming to another PC with MPC HC

Latest OpenELEC on Pi 2, MPEG2 HD/SD runs perfect, recording is perfect, even over wifi. USB formatted as ext4.

Edit: "On Demand" is off, I have tried both tvheadend client addons, and I skip x seconds forward/back instead of FF/RW
For what it's worth, I wasn't able to get it working and various random posts on the web were kind of referring to the issue but never found a solution, so I switched to VDR. Works better but has its own issues with random crashing when doing certain things with the web UI or attempting to record two programs at the same time (I have a dual tuner). But time shifting does work perfectly.

Edit: does anyone know what the option that is something like "play recorded file instead of live tv" in VDR client-specific settings does? Google doesn't return anything

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timeshift with TVHeadend0