Questions on problems I cannot solve with google
Hello forum,

during the last night, I tried to solve problems with openELEC on my raspi2.
After googling several hours without success, I hope you can help or at least give me some hints Smile

1. My remote has no separate pause button. Play and pause are the same. How can I make kodi play a movie and pause it with the same key? I activated keymap editor and entered the playpause button, saved the setting, but it does not work

2. As far as I understood, by default the movie scraper is "the movie database". It is NOT configured to use the original title, but in 99% of the cases it does.
How can I have it use the local (german) titles for movies? Must I re-scan the library after changing the setting? How can this be done?

Thanks!
Stefan
After another intensive research, I found the answer myself.
So just for reference, if somebody else has the same problems:

>>1. My remote has no separate pause button. Play and pause are the same. How can I make kodi play a movie and pause it with the same key? I activated keymap editor and entered the playpause button, saved the setting, but it does not work

keymap editor -> global -> playpause
keymap editor -> videos ..
keymap editor -> fullscreen video..

dito audio

>>2. As far as I understood, by default the movie scraper is "the movie database". It is NOT configured to use the original title, but in 99% of the cases it does.
How can I have it use the local (german) titles for movies? Must I re-scan the library after changing the setting? How can this be done?

keymap editor -> global -> contextual menu

in the context menu then delete the source an add it again. it will rescan and chose non-original titles and descriptions.
I was just going to suggest that keymap editor I used it the other day and it makes it far easier.
I'm wanting to Map another of my keys but not sure what it's called lol
When it's playing a full screen film and I press info on my Android remote it brings up a display on what's playing and how longs left, don't suppose you know what that's called
To the OP, question No. 2

Please try adjusting you movie scraper settings:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Set_content_and_sc...r_settings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Questions on problems I cannot solve with google0