Mac OS X system notifications
Hi guys, is it possible to get Mac OS X system notifications (i.e. Make MKV copy complete/Email received etc.) to appear over the top of Kodi? If so can you advise how?

Thanks
Until/if this feature is added, you can simply use growl.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Thanks for the reply, can you confirm that Growl notifications work over the top of Kodi?
(2015-02-26, 15:15)eyeballtickler7 Wrote: Thanks for the reply, can you confirm that Growl notifications work over the top of Kodi?

Yeah I've been using them forever.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Interesting. I've noticed a lot of OS X notifications poking me when I'm in other full-screen applications, but I didn't notice that Kodi prevented this. I'm not sure if it's a feature or a bug ;)
Thanks for the replies guys.

I took the plunge on Growl however unfortunately the applications (i.e. MakeMKV) need to support Growl for it to work so not really any further forward.

Hopefully the Kodi guys will add in support for native Mac OS X fullscreen in a future update.

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mac OS X system notifications0