Some guidance on setting up Kodi
I've spent the past few hours beginning to set up Kodi on my Fire TV to varying degrees of success. I've installed Genesis and Pseudotv and started to put shows into my favourites. However, I have several things that I want to do but need help with:

1) Pseudotv auto tuned channels but I can't actually change between them without it stalling/crashing.

2) I want to set up several channels on there with defined criteria. For example, one that solely plays random episode of one show and another that randomly plays 'next unplayed episode' of a select number of shows. Is this possible, and if so, how?

3) whats a good skin to use that both looks good and is simple to navigate? I want the home screen to look clean and would like the search bar linked directly to Genesis search.

I'm sure there's plenty more I need help with, but nothing I can currently think of. Kodi is useable but I like things to be simple and concise and I just won't be able to enjoy it until I have it how I like it.

Thanks in advance
Your not allowed to talk about them dodgy addons mate I would edit them out otherwise the mods will move your post to the garbage section
BTW try the skin 'Ace'
I love it but you will probably need the modified version if your on the latest Kodi
So go into the skin section and look at ace there's a download link there
I probably should have read the rules beforehand, thanks mate.

I'll check out the Ace skin too.
(2015-02-27, 12:02)Danny_H22 Wrote: I probably should have read the rules beforehand, thanks mate.

I'll check out the Ace skin too.
To create something your after your probably best creating a smart playlist for what options you want and then there's 2 custom menus on the ace skin where you can link it to the playlist
Okay, I'll try that.

As I'm not allowed to discuss these things here, do you know anywhere I can if I need further advice? I got no reply to my Reddit post.
I use the openelec forum but your on Android but the addons are basically the same
Top man. Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some guidance on setting up Kodi0