VideoExtras Addon - No indication of watched items
The video extras addon works perfectly (I've only tried it for TV shows) within Titan except there is one issue.

The addon keeps a record of what extras videos you have watched but when listing extras from within Titan nothing is shown to indicate you have watched something.

Certainly if you use a skin like Confluence, it lists the extras and puts a tick against the ones you have viewed.

I would be grateful if you would update Titan so that this is covered too.

Thanks

Glenn
Added the following comment in case it helps:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1940949

Rob
(2015-02-27, 18:30)gmc99 Wrote: The video extras addon works perfectly (I've only tried it for TV shows) within Titan except there is one issue.

The addon keeps a record of what extras videos you have watched but when listing extras from within Titan nothing is shown to indicate you have watched something.

Certainly if you use a skin like Confluence, it lists the extras and puts a tick against the ones you have viewed.

I would be grateful if you would update Titan so that this is covered too.

Thanks

Glenn

I just added this to the skin and it should work correctly.
Will provide a new beta version of the skin tonight so you can test it, if all is okay it will be pushed out to the stable version of the skin next week or so.

You can install the beta version from the skin by installing the mediabrowser beta repo on your machine (download zip[ - settings - addons - install from zip). After installation of the beta repo you should be able to select the beta version of the skin (listed as different skin so you can have both stable and beta version installed)...

zip for mediabrowser repo: http://cdn.mediabrowser.tv/downloads/add...-1.0.1.zip
As requested, I downloaded from the zip file and loaded up the Beta version 3.2.66.

Unfortunately, it didn't seem to make any difference.

I tried quitting Kodi and reloading too.

Could you tell me what I should actually see? What I get is the left hand pane showing the file information (taken from the nfo file) and this is replicated in the right hand pane too.
(2015-02-27, 22:51)gmc99 Wrote: As requested, I downloaded from the zip file and loaded up the Beta version 3.2.66.

Unfortunately, it didn't seem to make any difference.

I tried quitting Kodi and reloading too.

Could you tell me what I should actually see? What I get is the left hand pane showing the file information (taken from the nfo file) and this is replicated in the right hand pane too.

The beta is not yet available. I will upload new version (3.2.67) within an hour. Please test with that version.
I've downloaded the beta 3.2.67. The installation of the zip file worked fine.

When I try and install the skin though, I get a message of downloading which flashes on the screen for a split second at 0%.

I've tried uninstalling the beta 3.2.66 I mentioned above but it has made no difference.

Not sure what I need to do to clear out the beta skin so I can install it from scratch.

I've tried stopping and restarting Kodi.
The beta repo is a bit slow with syncing sometimes. Just try again later or tomorrow and you'll be fine
OK.

I've tried a few times but it still hasn't done anything.

I will have another go tomorrow.
I've tried again but it still won't download.

Not sure what I can do to clear things out and try again.
FYI, I get the same error while trying to download the latest beta. It flashes downloading at 0%, but then nothing happens. Below is the error from the kodi log:

17:18:15 T:1552938048 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 404
17:18:15 T:1552938048 NOTICE: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Reconnect, (re)try 1
17:18:15 T:1552938048 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 404
17:18:15 T:1552938048 ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Connect, didn't get any data from stream.
17:18:15 T:1682961472 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
17:18:15 T:1682961472 NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
I'm glad it isn't just me!
See this:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1941710
Thanks.

I have downloaded this and tested it and it is working perfectly and now showing the status of watched extras.

Thank you for your work.

Best wishes

Glenn
you're welcome!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VideoExtras Addon - No indication of watched items0