PVR stream information with VU+ / enigma 2 client
Is it normal that the PVR stream information ("O") is not supported or did I overlook something?
Yes, this is not implemented. As far as I now there is no enigma2 API command to get the information about the stream. That's also the reason why the signal information is not implemented - when Kodi starts a stream we do not get the information which tuner the enigma2 box is using for it.
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
(2015-03-26, 14:33)jdembski Wrote: Yes, this is not implemented. As far as I now there is no enigma2 API command to get the information about the stream. That's also the reason why the signal information is not implemented - when Kodi starts a stream we do not get the information which tuner the enigma2 box is using for it.

http://ip_of_box/web/signal?AGC=

I understand this wouldn't solve the issue of devices with multiple tuners, as it shows the signal for the currently tuned to service on the box, and if a different service is being streamed via a secondary tuner, that info is being ignored ... but surely it's better to offer at least a solution for single tuner boxes, then not to offer it at all ?
Fractal Design Node 304 | Intel i3-3225 | Gigabyte H77N-WiFi | 4GB RAM | Intel HD 4000
Samsung UE55F6500 | Denon AVR-X2000 | Infinity Reference MKII 5.1 + Quadrapole
Kodi 17.1 Kryptonite | Arctic : Zephyr

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR stream information with VU+ / enigma 2 client0