Win Langages ?
I've tested KodiSetup-20150307-b7ccb83-master, and, surprise, my french configuration was gone, and in langage there is only english.
How do i configure french as it was possible before ?
(Just in case, the PC running Kodi is absolutely, totaly and fully offline).
(2015-03-08, 19:12)jpsdr Wrote: fully offline).

There's you problem. We moved to language add-ons and you need a internet connection for that.
You did get a message that it couldn't download the language right?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Euh... I don't remember seeing any message. I may have missed it...
Is there a way to download the addon and put it on a usb or a file, like i've been able to do for the screen saver.

/Mode not happy ON
I just want to say that i absolutely don't like the idea of thinking that an internet connection is always avaible. Some people like to have a standalone operationnal product. Having internet features, yes, of course. Being forced to have internet connection to access basic features, i hate this.

I think langage files are a basic very important feature. If moved to addon, they should at least be selectables in the installation, like it was a long time ago. It was a good thing, it's too bad to have such regression as it is now.

I've spoke my point of view, end of story.
/Mode not happy OFF
Indeed the message could be missed due to skin timing issue. It's being looked at.

Add-ons can be downloaded here:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/isengard/

So now instead of downloading the main program, you download main program+language.
Besides a lot more will add-onified. Audio encoders/decoders/pvr. All will be moved to a repo for separate install.

You might not like it but this is the direction we are taking. Have a core program which can be extended and updated at any time.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-03-09, 11:20)Martijn Wrote: You might not like it but this is the direction we are taking. Have a core program which can be extended and updated at any time.

To be precise, what i don't like it's IF there is not the possibility to install all the basic features offline.
I don't mind an online installer, while there is still an offline installer.
Online instal ONLY, is what i don't like.
I have to download X,Y,Z and W to install offline. Ok, while i'm still able to install offline all the basic features.
A lot of program have the both possibilities : Offline and Online install.
So, to be more precise, like almost everybody, what i don't like, it's to not have a choice.
Maybe, if possible, think a of this a little...Wink

Anyway, thanks for the infomations, and as usualy, for all your work on this free Kodi made on your free time.
Oh yeah, it will still be possible to install add-ons from zip files, and I'm sure someone will figure out an easy way to make some kind of off-line installer or something to that extent.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Langages ?0