[split] fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - requests for ETA and other off topic stuff
Agreed, maybe one day we'll be able to use it.
Just seen this skin today it looks sick, keep up the good work and I can't wait to use it. Big Grin
I think you need a independent tester at this stage in development. I am here for you....lol....
Lol +100
Looks great, really cant wait to try it out.
Is there a download link for this? if not, could you please mark it as concept?
It's not a concept, it's Work In Progress.
Can't wait to try it. Could you post a download link?
Sure, when it's finished. Wink
Looks great! Nicely done. Looking forward to testing it.
+1... can't wait.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
You any closer to a release? Been waiting on this one for awhile now… I'd love to use it as is for my HTPC's that are only used for movies and TV shows… advanced launcher support and all probably needs more time, but aren't the movie and TV show sections functional?
Sorry but I don't release skins until everything is coded; and only today I made more changes to the tv and movie sections. Wink
(2015-01-13, 02:44)Hitcher Wrote: Sorry but I don't release skins until everything is coded; and only today I made more changes to the tv and movie sections. Wink
What a tease Wink

looks great Hitcher, can't wait for release.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-01-13, 02:44)Hitcher Wrote: Sorry but I don't release skins until everything is coded; and only today I made more changes to the tv and movie sections. Wink

Sorry man, just anxious…!!! I'm waiting on my FireTV Sticks to arrive, gonna be using them on all my TV's that don't have an HTPC attached, and it'll be awesome to have continuity throughout the house. (not so) Patiently waiting!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - requests for ETA and other off topic stuff0