Release KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting
(2015-05-22, 17:42)mikebzh44 Wrote: Maybe that _imagimg.pyd and other .pyd files are not compiled on the fly because all the files in PIL folder are from 02APR2015 12:23

I have downloaded PILLOW 2.8.1 source, install setuptools on Python 3.3 but when I try to compile pillow, I need Visual C++ :

Code:
copying PIL\_util.py -> build\lib.win32-3.3\PIL
copying PIL\__init__.py -> build\lib.win32-3.3\PIL
copying PIL\OleFileIO-README.md -> build\lib.win32-3.3\PIL
running build_ext
building 'PIL._imaging' extension
error: Microsoft Visual C++ 10.0 is required (Unable to find vcvarsall.bat).

As I use my professionnal laptop to do this, I don't want to install too much stuff on it.

Don't know if I will be able to go further on this issue. Will hav a look on tuesday morning Wink

Visual C++ Studio 2010 installed on my professionnal laptop.
Pillow 2.8.1 build :

pyd files copied in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Packages\SublimeKodi\libs\PIL_32

But always the same error in console :

Code:
File "C:\Users\MIbertho\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Packages\SublimeKodi\sublimekodi.py", line 19, in <module>
    from PIL_32 import Image
  File "C:\Users\MIbertho\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Packages\SublimeKodi\libs\PIL_32\Image.py", line 63, in <module>
    from PIL import _imaging as core
ImportError: DLL load failed: %1 n’est pas une application Win32 valide.
plugins loaded

Is it normal that _imaging is imported from PIL and not from PIL32 ?

Because I have remove files from lxml and PIL folders, copy files from lxml_32 in lxml and PIL_32 in PIL then modifie sublimkodi.py and Utils.py and now all works fine Wink

EDIT : No need to download, install, compile Python33 or VC++2010.

I just download SublimKodi arch branch, remove lxml and PIL folders, rename lxml_32 and PIL32 folders, edit .py files and everything is OK

I hope you will find a way to merge arch branch with main one Wink

Thanks.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie

Messages In This Thread
RE: SublimeKodi: SublimeText3 plugin to help with kodi skinning / scripting - by mikebzh44 - 2015-05-27, 10:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KodiDevKit: SublimeText3 plugin to support kodi skinning / scripting1