• 28(current)
Canadian Broadcasting Corp (CBC.ca) Video Addon
(2016-11-17, 23:37)learningit Wrote: That would be more like what I would expect. Navigation is totally different now, I have worked all that out. I can also play most videos on a couple of platforms, but not all that I test on. I also still have issues with particular videos which have a slightly different HLS format, so it's hit or miss whether a video for a given show will play. We're almost there, but not quite.

Just installed LibreELEC 7.90.009 that introduces support for inputstream.adaptive and therefore 1080p/4K DASH streams via YouTube 5.3.6 ... Is this the long anticipated change that would theoretically support playback of the remaining CBC streams?
I understand you have told before, the video dont work for every platform. Out of curiosity, as it is working for some platform, can you not release only for those platforms excluding nonworking platforms. In windows, I havent got a video that did not play with Kodi 17 beta. As i had write before, i am not using inputstream simply kodi 17.
Will this work with a VPN? I just get an error message.

If not the app from google play store works okay but I'd rather use the addon.

I'm using xbmx 16.3, the special version in Minix.
Kodi 17 RC3 now available. It won't be long now (hopefully)
Lets see what the new year brings us.
No updates?
I just received an update on CBC addon (3.03) but still have no menu or video.
The current add-on has been marked as broken in the repo. I most likely will be dropping support for this add-on. To do a complete job, there are things that would have to be done which would make it unfit for the official repo. This is my personal opinion, I'm not going to argue it with anyone.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.
Thank You so much for providing the addon as long as you did. It is sad to see such a valuable part of the Kodi experience disappear. Perhaps someone will be willing to take over the development.
Do I take it that they have introduced some form of DRM? Sad
this was a good add on when it was working

i miss those days

someone needs to take over
It seems there was an update today but I still get an error in Krypton.
Well, thanks for keeping it up as long as you did. Certainly my most used addon when it was up. Cheers.
Sad news. It too was my favourite addon.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Canadian Broadcasting Corp (CBC.ca) Video Addon4