Few Question about this skin
Smile 
Hi,

First of all let me congratulate Tgxcorporation for this awesome skin. It's my favorite so far. Although, I’m new to Kodi and i would like to ask few question about the skin.

I would like to use Kodi as my main launcher (android TV box) and i would like to know:

If, I want to add a shortcut under favorite sub-menu that calls an app (example Show Box) do i need some kind of code (action) to do this? Any example?

And, if there is an option where i can see the preview (small box and channels on the side) of any live TV channel I select. For example, the original skin of Kodi.

Much appreciated!
Alright, i found how to make the shortcuts for android apps.

Android shorcuts on Kodi
I don't know how to add shortcuts to start apps, but the skin uses the skin.shortcut addon to customize the home submenus. Just go in Settings->Skin Settings->Home sub menu. You can add almost anything, even custom actions.

Regarding the small box preview for live tv, i have to say this is not on schedule since it would break the look and feel of the skin. You should already be able to see the live channel in the background.

Thanks

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Few Question about this skin0