No Backgroundcolor for CU LRC Lyrics while Playing Music with Slideshow
HI

i'm now using titan for a while and trying everything you can adjust.

But there is one thing i havent found to manage.

If i am playing music in music fullscreenmode where also the Lyrics from CU LRC Lyrics are visible, there is a blue approximately 60% transparent background for the lyrics in front of the whole slideshow.

If i press "Escape" the lyrics disappear and also the background. Then the Artist Slideshow can be seen clearly.

Is there an option to disable the background of CU LRC Lyrics. Maybe in the preferences of Titan Media Player or maybe elsewhere?

would be thankful for help. Cant find an option to adjust that.

I am using the newest version of the skin and kodi 15.0

EDIT: By pressing the Button für "Leave/shutdown etc" the same foreground appears in front of the pictures which you could see before you pressed the button

greetings Syon
The overlay you're referring too is displayed to make the lyrics text more readable.

I've added an option in the skinsettings to disable that overlay.

Will be available in tonight's new beta update of the skin so you need to have the beta version installed or wait before this gets published to the stable version.

Regards,

Marcel
(2015-04-08, 21:02)marcelveldt Wrote: The overlay you're referring too is displayed to make the lyrics text more readable.

I've added an option in the skinsettings to disable that overlay.

Will be available in tonight's new beta update of the skin so you need to have the beta version installed or wait before this gets published to the stable version.

Regards,

Marcel

hi

thank you for your great work.
So its version 3.2.72 including this feature?
And what is it called in the settings?
im still searching Wink
No, it's version 3.2.80 which has this included. That's the beta version of the skin.
It will be updated to the official/stable version within a few days.

See the first post of the general Titan thread where/how to get the beta version if you want to test it now.
(2015-04-11, 12:55)marcelveldt Wrote: No, it's version 3.2.80 which has this included. That's the beta version of the skin.
It will be updated to the official/stable version within a few days.

See the first post of the general Titan thread where/how to get the beta version if you want to test it now.

sorry i cant find the right repo which includes 3.2.80
on my "install from repopository" site in kodi are listed:
kodi emby beta addons 1.0.2 which includes only an empty folder called "information providers"
xbmb3c addons 1.0.2 which includes only titan mediabrowser 3.2.72

i installed
http://cdn.mediabrowser.tv/downloads/add...-1.0.1.zip
and
http://cdn.mediabrowser.tv/downloads/add...-1.0.2.zip

can anybody pls tell me which is the right repo and what i have to do to run on the newest beta.

EDIT: All good. the newest version now appeared

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Backgroundcolor for CU LRC Lyrics while Playing Music with Slideshow0