• 4(current)
PVR IPTV Simple Client Add-on - Takes too long to change channel
(2015-08-27, 21:52)misa Wrote: Yes nice........BUT that's only for 5 day's

No, I'm using it for over a month now without restrictions.

Google translate from their web: "Build completely free (there are no restrictions), registration is not necessary."
Great to see that people are working on thisSmile

If anybody finds a patched build for us regular windows users, please share itSmile
Hi to everybody
I have the same problem on my Raspberry Pi 2 and I've tried the AlexELEC build to solve the problem. After installed, I've found some other problems. The EPG doesn't work at all. I've tried to load EPG in any way, both from a network file and from a local file. It works with OpenELEC 5.0.8. Furthermore, the AlexELEC build isn't as stable as the OpenELEC one and it has a lot of useless stuff.
So I decided to apply the patch compiling a new version of OpenELEC on Raspbian. Now I can't go on because I get many errors with the terminal (I've fixed some of them but not the latest).
Is there someone who succeeded to apply the patch to OpenELEC for the RPi2?
Works fine here, epg from remote link within pvr iptv simple and so far it has been stable, not a single crash. Have you tried the latest version with Kodi 15.1 final (24/08/15)?
Yes. It is the only build I've tried. I've installed it two times and the second time I tried to load EPG without touching any setting of AlexELEC (i thought that i had made a mess with settings). I have only configured pvr iptv simple as I have always did.
Sorry but my english maybe is not so correct
(2015-08-29, 17:12)tomov Wrote: Works fine here, epg from remote link within pvr iptv simple and so far it has been stable, not a single crash. Have you tried the latest version with Kodi 15.1 final (24/08/15)?

Yep, here works flawlessly also...
I really don't know why -.-''
I use kodi on lots of devices and this problem with iptv simple client is really annoying
As it works for you, I would make another attempt. What's the extension of your EPG file?
deleted
(2015-08-29, 19:59)tomov Wrote: [quote='technoob' pid='2092895' dateline='1440863664']
As it works for you, I would make another attempt. What's the extension of your EPG file?

I'm using this
Code:
http://epg.serbianforum.org/epg.xml.gz
(2015-08-29, 20:00)tomov Wrote:
(2015-08-29, 19:59)tomov Wrote: [quote='technoob' pid='2092895' dateline='1440863664']

I'm using this
Code:

thank you very much tomov.
now it works very well. maybe it's down my epg file.
you really saved me! EPG is essential for me
(2015-08-29, 20:05)technoob Wrote:
(2015-08-29, 20:00)tomov Wrote:

I'm using this
Code:

thank you very much tomov.
now it works very well. maybe it's down my epg file.
you really saved me! EPG is essential for me

Glad you got it working now ! Enjoy !
Can you please explain what does this mean to us end users https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7757 ?

Do the add-on developers need to update accordingly ?

When should we be able to test the first alphas ?

Thanks in advance for this !
W/Testbuilds Jarvis the problem is always present Sad. Where's an alternative for Raspi 1 Model B (AlexElec is only compatible w/Raspi2) ?.

Actually I use OpenElec 4.2.1, but the general performance are bad respect Jarvis builds
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR IPTV Simple Client Add-on - Takes too long to change channel6