• 2(current)
Mod Arctic Zephyr: Exploded (Game Over)
I really like your MOD, please will there be more new views. The gallery is a bit buggy on low power devices
I am sorry to have to ask this, but how do you get to the dark theme? I see "use dark theme" option under the OSD in the settings but it does not seem to have any effect. I am running it on a raspberry pi running OSMC. Thanks for your help.

holy crap.. sorry I am an idiot, i figured it out
Hi
Great mod of a truly excellent skin but just a few problems

1 the clear logos don't show up on the season level, they show fine on both the episode and show part of the library.
2 when you are in the specials of a TV show if there are more than 9 the text overlaps into the title of the episode, this is also a problem in the original skin.

Other than that it's excellent
Keep up the good work
nice work.
Any plans for mediabrowser so we can get rotten tomatoes?
So this is not going to be updated at any point then?
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME .... I HOPE IM NOT BARGING IN ON THIS EXISTING POST BUT HERE IT GOES... SO I LOVE THIS ARCTIC ZEPHYR SKIN. Stop with the cap locks.. ok so i want to customize the skin just a bit... first of all you should all know i do not have any personal videos and the only thing i would like to use the skin for is using addons.. genesis project free tv and the likes. i like using skins where i basically remove everything from and only use addons and super favorites and maybe settings in my home screen... with that being said.. when using super favorites.. which i also love.. this skin only has two views which is like thumbnails and posters or something.. anyway i want to build on that.. i want to use as many views as the skin will allow me to use while on super favourites (neon has more than just two views in super favorites)... i have tried editing some of those xml files but its just not working.. first off i do not know which xml actually would allow for super favourites to be changed. i would need to see a whole rewrite from my understanding i have to add the views and the includes to the xml, but like mentioned it just does not work for me.. just keep breaking the skin.. i do not believe its a super favourites issue as different skins seem to include different skins while in super favourites so i have to rule out the add on. please please all the help i can get and god will reward you greatly Big Grin.
Just as a note - Discussion of banned addons (such as genesis) that provide pirated content is not allowed.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thanks... Disregard that... I need views
Theres a new version up 1.0.3

This one has a couple of new features for those using the emby sync addon. In particular you can now set things so that you get notified automatically "Netflix style" of the next episode to play. You can also configure the time before the end of the show this notification will pop up.

The other feature is a custom movie/tv show info window...allowing more media management of the emby media (such as like/dislike etc)

Lastly the live tv channels view has been altered to include more info such as the start/end time of shows and the current time

Great skin! I really like the new features.

One problem I am having is that when the new "netflix style" play next episode dialog opens that is no poster art like in your screen shot. The poster art is there when I pause a video but not in the new dialog.

Edit - Is the poster art supposed to be as big as in your screen shot? Mine is much smaller when I bring up the OSD.

Thanks
how do you activate the netflix notification thing?
im85288:

Do you mind posting instructions on how to configure emby?

I've tried everything I can think of and can't get it to work. Installed from your repo version 1.0.4

Thanks
(2015-05-07, 01:24)im85288 Wrote: Theres a new version up 1.0.3

The other feature is a custom movie/tv show info window...allowing more media management of the emby media (such as like/dislike etc)

Can't find where I can create this custom view, please help

thanks
you want to create it or you want people to help you fix it?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Exploded (Game Over)8