Kodi removes from library vast swaths of videos for no reason
Several times now kodi removes vast swaths of videos from my library for no reason whatsoever. I bring up kodi and see that it is asking me to 'keep' or 'remove' some movie folder that is apparently unavailable, I choose 'keep' because I know that the file is still there. Then I see that the recently added list for movies and tv shows has movies I downloaded a long time ago. I review the files on my NAS and can see that all files are still there. What is causing this and how can I avoid it? It's very annoying to have to add those items again to my library.
Did you install the addon (don't remember its name) that does regular scan for new files?
If so, remove the "clean" option there.
(2015-04-15, 07:45)Koying Wrote: Did you install the addon (don't remember its name) that does regular scan for new files?
If so, remove the "clean" option there.

Are you talking about the Auto Library Update addon? If so yes, I have it installed but it just fires the cleaning after a library update (the plugin doesn't fire updates itself, I have those options disabled). It is supposed to only clean the videos already watched, why is it removing videos I have never seen?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi removes from library vast swaths of videos for no reason0