2 instalations 2 differents results
Hi all:

I have a strange situation.

I have 2 Kodi instalations:

1 in a windows PC running windows 7
1 in a raspberry2 running Xbian/Kodi

All my tv shows are on the same source for both Kodi instalations.

I use same scraper TVDB, and the same settings.

However on PC I get all episodes in the right sequence : ep. 1 name , ep.2 name , ep. 3 name etc...etc...
On raspeberry they are on mixed !!! and there's no episode number !!!

Why is this ?? is there anyway to get things correct on raspberry Huh
(2015-04-20, 18:27)HILFER Wrote: However on PC I get all episodes in the right sequence : ep. 1 name , ep.2 name , ep. 3 name etc...etc...
On raspeberry they are on mixed !!!

Check your sort order on the Pi - you can specify the sort order in the blade (side bar) menu.

(2015-04-20, 18:27)HILFER Wrote: and there's no episode number !!!

Are you using stock Confluence skin on both Windows and Pi, or some other third-party skin?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-04-20, 18:27)HILFER Wrote: and there's no episode number !!!

Are you using stock Confluence skin on both Windows and Pi, or some other third-party skin?
[/quote]

Yes on both I'm using Confluence.
(2015-04-20, 22:47)Milhouse Wrote: [quote='HILFER' pid='1986750' dateline='1429547279']
However on PC I get all episodes in the right sequence : ep. 1 name , ep.2 name , ep. 3 name etc...etc...
On raspeberry they are on mixed !!!

Check your sort order on the Pi - you can specify the sort order in the blade (side bar) menu.

This can't be done as episodes have no number !! and this is the problem.

When I go to > video > files >serie : he episodes are numbered like this: 1x04 name of episode 2x04 name of episode etc...etc...

when same serie is opened through main series menu the numbers don't show !!!
Can you provide screenshots, as this sounds perfectly normal - 1x04, 2x04 etc. in Files, but 01, 02, 03 etc. (individual season folders) in Library.

In the library, "Sort by Episode" to sort by episode number.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 instalations 2 differents results0