pvr iptv version compatible with my kodi helix 14.2
hi
I would like to know witch version of pvr iptv simple client I have to use it with kodi helix 14.2 arm for android
thanks for your help in advance

cachorroHuhHuh
The latest compatible version of IPTV Simple Client for any version of Kodi is included in installation package. You are not need to install it separate, just enable it in the settings.
hi
I need to download the iptv simple client I already have one on my kodi version 14.2 helix
I would like to have 2 or 3 times the pvr iptv simple client
thanks
cachorro
Use the one that you already have. Just make a copy ot it with different name (also need change id in addon.xml)
(2015-04-27, 13:36)afedchin Wrote: The latest compatible version of IPTV Simple Client for any version of Kodi is included in installation package. You are not need to install it separate, just enable it in the settings.

i have KODI 14.2 and i recently bought IPTV service and i configure it through PVR IPTV simple client but i am not being able to see LIVE TV options on my home screen.
Our current release version is v18. Is there a specific reason why you are using such an old version on your device?

Generally we do not maintain support for such old Kodi versions. If possible it would be wise to update your system if you can.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-04-30, 08:24)khurram Wrote:
(2015-04-27, 13:36)afedchin Wrote: The latest compatible version of IPTV Simple Client for any version of Kodi is included in installation package. You are not need to install it separate, just enable it in the settings.

i have KODI 14.2 and i recently bought IPTV service and i configure it through PVR IPTV simple client but i am not being able to see LIVE TV options on my home screen.

hi, i'm having the same problem with 14.2 helix on my apple tv. Enabling the PVR IPTV is not working on seeing the live tv on my home screen. Have you already found a solution? thank u
(2020-06-04, 01:50)aaddeww Wrote: hi, i'm having the same problem with 14.2 helix on my apple tv.

We do not support prehistoric versions of Kodi. We recommend you upgrade your htpc solution to something more contemporary.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pvr iptv version compatible with my kodi helix 14.20