HD audio support only with OpenELEC test builds and PCM?
(2015-10-09, 12:20)popcornmix Wrote:
(2015-10-09, 11:34)motorherz Wrote: thank you for the information.
what do you think, can I load an image for the Pi to another device, for example the open-elec-box / openhour / orbsmart / beelink? normally, it should work, all the devices are RISC based androidboxes...
The Pi doesn't run Android so this won't work.

Quote:and another question, is the XBMC nightly (or any other KODI release) build able to play 3d.iso files?

Milhouse nightly builds do have early support for 3d ISO files.

Hi, now I bought the Pi2 and yesterday I made several tests with an earlier OpenElec (15.0) release. Unfortunateley, this build did not support BD frame packed (MVC) 1:1 iso's.
I read, that the Pi2 should have a hardware decoder into it's chip, is that right? Is Milhouse #1014 able to decode this MVC 3d.isos? If yes, Should I rename the files? For example *.mvc.3d.iso?

Or is it possible to run an external player by writing a script and installing such a player. But I dont' know, if there exist a player which runs at the Pi2.

Another solution must be the converting to mkv. Makemkv does support mvc. If I convert an 3d.iso to mkv, must I rename the mkv as well? For example *.mvc.3d.mkv?
Generally, I don't like converting my ISO's to mkv but if it is the only way in the moment to watch my 1:1 iso's, I have to accept.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HD audio support only with OpenELEC test builds and PCM? - by motorherz - 2015-10-15, 13:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD audio support only with OpenELEC test builds and PCM?2