• 25(current)
Mod Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)
Hi guilouz. Good job on this update.
Ive got a problem on my openelec machine. I can t access to the extended info "playlist" on the widget selection. When i navigate to video library, add on video, extended info is not in the list. It s working well on my MBA. Any idea?
Screenshot please ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2015-09-30, 03:22)Guilouz Wrote:
(2015-09-27, 18:47)eMaX Wrote: I update yuor skin from 2.X to last 3.X and now no media flag info Sad

Please help me

It's normal, no media flags for no scrapped items.

You can restore it, add this code :

Code:
| Control.IsVisible(50)

at line 118 of Includes_Furniture.xml

With new 3.1.0 now work !!! Thanks
How do I enable the PVR Custom Widget? Can't seem to find it in the widgets menu
(2015-10-06, 17:02)bakito Wrote: does your mod works on jarvis?
thanks

Yes.
Hi Guilouz and thank you for this mod!
Just one question: in widget icon aspect ratio when landscape mode is selected the widget shows a cropped poster image, is it possibile to show a landscape image of the tv-show/movie instead?
Thanks again
(2015-10-07, 12:50)Shaytan Wrote: Hi Guilouz and thank you for this mod!
Just one question: in widget icon aspect ratio when landscape mode is selected the widget shows a cropped poster image, is it possibile to show a landscape image of the tv-show/movie instead?
Thanks again

+1 for this. Would be the cherry on top of an already rather tasty cake. Big Grin
Amazing!! The new Widgets option are the best!! Just please, a better way to made the updates could be great..
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
(2015-10-07, 12:50)Shaytan Wrote: Hi Guilouz and thank you for this mod!
Thanks again

It's done ! It will be released in next update ;-)

Image Image

Widget show fanart rather cropped poster image.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thank you! Can't wait for the next release! Smile
(2015-10-07, 10:57)ColeCash Wrote: How do I enable the PVR Custom Widget? Can't seem to find it in the widgets menu

There is also no way to link a widget to favourites. Is this supposed to work? Im on RPi2 with latest openelec build
(2015-10-08, 16:49)ColeCash Wrote:
(2015-10-07, 10:57)ColeCash Wrote: How do I enable the PVR Custom Widget? Can't seem to find it in the widgets menu

There is also no way to link a widget to favourites. Is this supposed to work? Im on RPi2 with latest openelec build

Favoutites widget works like a charm.

Build version of openelec you use ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Update 3.1.1
Add arrows to ExtendedInfo windows.
Add arrows to addon info.
Add Landscape (Fanart) and Landscape (Thumb) options in aspect ratio settings to show fanart or thumb on widgets.
Add media flags to global search info dialog.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

On left with Thumbs and on right with Fanarts.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hello, In my case why didn´t appeared the movies classification?

Thank´s
Movies classification ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)14