Win newbie with problems - Showcase View
HI all,

I am very new to Kodi, a friend introduced me to a little box thing with similar software on, and that got me thinking.

I have since installed Kodi 14, and now the beta, but one problem I have had no matter what version I run, or add-on/skin is that I cant get the view type to stay the same as I scroll through the list of movies, for example.

My current setup is:

Kodi 15 beta
Aeon NOx skin
Genesis add-on

so, ive configured a menu in the main window, MOVIES. That points to genesis videos, movies "most popular". This is great because all I do is then select movies, an di see the most popular movies straight away. I have it set to showcase view with the details above. Now, I have edited the XML files to make it so that showcase is always the default view, so when I click NEXT, it stays as showcase (previously it would revert back to list). Problem now is that its become buggy. Sometimes the left/right arrow doesn't work, so I cant scroll through the list. Sometimes I can scroll through, but the movies change in the images as I do, so for example if I can see Superman, then Jaws and I go to select Jaws, something else shows up!

does that make sense?

can anyone advise me as ive spent a number of days searching and testing etc but don't seem to be getting anywhere. I am learning, just not fast enough!!

thank guys, hop you can help

oh, absolutely stunning work by the way, this is an amazing piece of software and the support here is fantastic, keep up the good work, donation will be forthcoming!
oops.. you've run afoul of the Rules and Piracy http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=109

Check with the Genesis add-on author, no help here.
oops, I missed that bit, sorry!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
newbie with problems - Showcase View0