• 4(current)
TMDB Movie Scraper not working
yeh stopped for me now as well

last worked on the 28th and stopped working 29th

Kodi 15 Beta2 git:b1e80a9 Compiled on the 26th - Kodie 15.0 beta2 git:0d59d96 Compiled just now

I can see the movies being looked up in the scan just not making it into sql data base

I am just looking into it now
and wow the activity on this issue is insane 4 posts after mine already Tongue

from the debug log from Kodie 15.0 beta2 git:0d59d96 it looks like It's still using version: '3.8.0'

04:46:43 T:140019465246464 WARNING: No information found for item Chappie.2015.mkv', it won't be added to the library.

strange because I saw it pop up in the scan and it's on TMDB

on bright side I found a movie I had that's never made it into my database in the past ..
Charlie.St.Cloud
yeah they should have another update it anything
(2015-05-29, 20:14)saolee Wrote: I tested the 3.8.2 version. But it still doesn't work right. The scrapper could only find information of 2 movies out of 8.

FWIW, I completely removed the path involved and cleaned the library out as if the folder no longer existed, and restarted it with 3.8.2 and am letting it run. Watching the log with debugging enabled, it picked up on some of the movies it missed before. I'll have to wait for it to finish to see if it missed any still, however I put the 3.8.2 on first and tried to update the library and it found nothing. Something with 3.8.1 seemed to lock the files as OK even though they weren't.

Assuming this assumption is accurate, a clean wipe should solve the issue. Sucks I know, I'm waiting for 11TB of videos in DVD format (not my BR folder, which in turn would be a lot fewer files... go figure...) so it's going to take a while to confirm. I'll update this at that point but watching the log it seems better... So far...

UPDATE: That did fix all of the videos.. Yeay! However a few of them changed the dates on TMDB... Out of my few thousands of files, it was only 10 that changed... But check your logs afterward FWIW.
how to get V3.82 ?
(2015-05-29, 20:44)Karnage11 Wrote: how to get V3.82 ?

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/me...-3.8.2.zip
working good or having problems ?
THANK YOU

3.8.2 WORKING !!!!
alright Cool , Thank you
when does Kodi 15 nightly come out? i know it doesnt have to do with the subject
(2015-05-29, 21:23)Karnage11 Wrote: when does Kodi 15 nightly come out? i know it doesnt have to do with the subject

every night
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
O___o
(2015-05-29, 21:07)IamSGC Wrote:
(2015-05-29, 20:44)Karnage11 Wrote: how to get V3.82 ?

Version 3.8.2 is working fine for me. It found my 29 missing/wrongly matched movies.

Thank you so much for the fix.
I've just tested this and it appears to be working perfectly again.

Thanks very much all involved.
Hi All

Can somebody port this version to frodo. I stuck on version 3.7.11.

thank you, marco
The team at XBMC/KODI does it again. Thanks for everyones help on this and I didn't even have to ask! Ran into this last night and figured it was the scraper, no updates for 24 hours so I searched and came to this thread. My scraper was still at 3.8.0 so I just installed via zip and voila!

Thanks again to all the members of this site you guys could teach a course in proper support!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDB Movie Scraper not working5