The OneDrive add-on for KODI is officially in Kodi Addon Repository
- Unlimited personal or business accounts
- Playback your music and videos. Listing of videos with thumbnails.
- Use OneDrive as a source.
- Export your videos to your library (.strm files). You can export your music too, but kodi won't support it yet. It's a Kodi issue for now.
- Show your photos individually or run a slideshow of them. Listing of pictures with thumbnails.
- Auto-Refreshed slideshow.
- Search over your files
- Use of OAuth 2 login. You don't have to write your user/password within the add-on. Use the login process in your browser.
- Extremely fast. Using the OneDrive API
[*] All platforms supported!
How to add an account?
1. Select "Add an account...". You will get a code.
2. Go to the login page and enter the code generated for you.
3. Read the instructions to complete the login.
How to add OneDrive as a source?
1. Add an account.
2. The source path for OneDrive addon is: http://localhost:8585. If you want/need to change the port number, you can do so within the addon settings.
Login process page:
Any comment, suggestion or report of issues are appreciated. I'll try to respond asap.
This program/addon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Microsoft OneDrive.