Seeking causes finish time to no longer show on isengard
First off, great work. This is by far, my favorite skin. I've noticed that on the 15 beta (on both windows and nvidia shield tv) when I use skip steps in a video, the OSD continues to show "seeking" instead of the projected finish time. Anyone else having this problem?
It will display seeking when the player is actually seeking, it will show the finish time if the player is paused or playing.
I think it must be related to 15. My pi 2 is still running 14 (I believe) and does not have this issue and I don't recall ever having this issue when I was running 14. As long as I haven't seeked, it will continue to show the finish time when I pause. After the first seek, it seems to get stuck showing "seeking". It will update the seek value to the latest seek amount (for example if I do a 10 second and then a 30 second, it will show 30). I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, or if it is somehow unique to my setup. I've attached a screenshot. Thanks again.

Are you on Isengard beta 2 ?

I've just tested this and for me it works fine... seeking is displayed for a little while when I press a seek key and then the finished times comes back again.
You may also want to consider trying out the latest beta version of the skin because it has some fixes to the OSD. It might be that I fixed this recently...

See first post of the general thread where to find the beta.
Note that you install the beta and the stable alongside.
Thanks for your help. I'll do some more digging to find that version. I installed the latest nightly and it was still doing it. Looks like the best thing to do will be to wait till the final release to worry about minor things like that since things may get fixed/broken along the way. Thanks again, bought you a beer.
(2015-06-08, 15:47)tmack41 Wrote: Thanks for your help. I'll do some more digging to find that version. I installed the latest nightly and it was still doing it. Looks like the best thing to do will be to wait till the final release to worry about minor things like that since things may get fixed/broken along the way. Thanks again, bought you a beer.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seeking causes finish time to no longer show on isengard0