AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.
Hi Wim,

Thanks for your help. I tried your script, but unfortunately did not make a difference Sad
After some play with the 444 files, i did find that is not only screen_mode which makes text unsharp or does play video right, but also the axis file is responsible. So if one of them is read only, text is sharp, but video does not play correctly. And if both of them are writable (666), video plays fine, but text is unsharp in AV mode.

I also played with the acceleration. Nothing works for the unsharp issue, but enabling only amcodec (together with writable permissions on the 2 files) will play video slightly different. Now not black screen with only sound, but a stuttering video (probably because of no acceleration?).

What i was thinking is when XBMC 13.2 does work correctly by setting 666 permissions to all those files and Kodi 16 does not with exactly the same permissions, problem probably lies in Kodi code and not file rights anymore?

Mark

Messages In This Thread
RE: AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems. - by Dr_IT - 2016-03-11, 23:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.3