AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.
I know this is a bit of a longshot, but is there anyone in the know that can shed light on what needs to change in Amlogic firmware to allow refresh rate switching on S905X (or potentially any S9** devices) SOC devices for Kodi Krypton in Android Marshmallow? Obviously the Wetek guys have got it working on S905-H and I think MiniX Neo u9-h does as well and I know that they are private companies that have spent $$ separating their products from the rest of the unsupported stuff, but I have been sifting through their firmware and can't find anything that seems to make refresh rate switching on Krypton work.

Any ideas?

PS I have got Libreelec Krypton running and that works fine with refresh rate switching and also have Kodi 16.1 / SPMC 16.1 working with ARR in Android by making the changes mentioned in the first post. I was just hoping that some kind person might be able to share what makes the abovementioned boxes work on Kodi Krypton on Android as well. There is the plugin which changes refresh rate, but sometimes that is a bit hit and miss.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems. - by woronczak - 2017-06-09, 03:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.3