AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.
Hello. There are boxes from Ugoos - am6, x3pro. During playback, a software afr is used, which works relatively correctly. So, full-hd TV, hdmi output from 1080p / 50 TV boxes, in Kodi is the same. The TV is lying to edid that there is no support for 25Hz, but in fact he knows how to do it well. But Kodi doubles the frequency of content output always and it cannot be turned off, it doesn’t matter ... Now the gist of the claim is that after I lost the content at 23.97 or 30/60 and then I start playing content at 25 / 50Hz, the TV screen does not blink (this is correct), but the 25/50 content is reproduced unevenly - there are twitching and there is a desync of sound and image. The only time I can watch 50Hz content evenly is right after launching Kodi. As soon as Kodi tried to play content of a different frequency and worked afr, then after that the 50Hz content no longer plays correctly. I can attach log files if necessary. Boxes from Ugoos, on 905x3 and 922x processors, android 9

Messages In This Thread
RE: AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems. - by kigba - 2020-05-05, 09:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.3