v15 Channel switching via channel list with Kodi 15 beta goes mad..
@negge,

Tested some more and found out the following:

Clean install of Kodi 14.2 on Windows 8.1 just configured the TVheadend addon and enabled TV: the problem with the wrong channel switching as discribed above is not there.
Clean install of Kodi 15 beta 2 on Windows 8.1 just configured the TVheadend addon and enabled TV: the problem is there.
Uninstalled Kodi 15 beta 2 with the deletion of userdata.
Installed Kodi 14.2 again and the problem is gone again.

Deleted the TV database on RPi2 (Kodi 15 beta 2 Openelec) and after Kodi created it again, I have the same problem on the RPi2 as on Windows.

Found out the following:
Channel switching is not as mad as I thought it was.
What happens is this:
With the default Kodi settings: Disabled "use channel numbers of backend": when I select for instance channel 54 that shows BBC 1, Kodi switches to channel number 54 of the backend that is ZDF.
That's the reason I won't notice the problem when I enable "use channel numbers of backend".

My question is this:
Can you explain where this problem is? Is it Kodi 15 with it's database changes or is this the new TVheadend frontend addon?
I would really like to solve this one cause as you know channel list editing in TVheadend backend is not very easy, and I tend to do that in Kodi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Channel switching via channel list with Kodi 15 beta goes mad.. - by ricardosunnie - 2015-06-17, 00:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel switching via channel list with Kodi 15 beta goes mad..0