OS X Kodi Won't Launch
I am using a mid 2007 intel iMac using 10.10.3 Yosemite and had been running Kodi 14.2 without any issues until today. I have been getting this message:The last time you opened Kodi, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again? And underneath that it says; If you choose not to reopen windows, you may have to open and position the windows yourself. Under that are two option buttons that say Don't Reopen and Reopen. If I choose don't reopen, nothing happens. If I choose Reopen, I get this; Exclamation mark inside triangle with KODI QUIT UNEXPECTEDLY and under that it says; Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple. with the three respective buttons to click on. Clicking on Reopen brings me back to the first message and the other two are self explanatory. I have already sent the report to Apple but there is nothing. Anyone know or have any ideas of how I could recover from this? I've already redownloaded 14.2 for Mac and replaced the app with no change.
(2015-06-25, 22:40)Tierry Wrote: I am using a mid 2007 intel iMac using 10.10.3 Yosemite and had been running Kodi 14.2 without any issues until today. I have been getting this message:The last time you opened Kodi, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again? And underneath that it says; If you choose not to reopen windows, you may have to open and position the windows yourself. Under that are two option buttons that say Don't Reopen and Reopen. If I choose don't reopen, nothing happens. If I choose Reopen, I get this; Exclamation mark inside triangle with KODI QUIT UNEXPECTEDLY and under that it says; Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple. with the three respective buttons to click on. Clicking on Reopen brings me back to the first message and the other two are self explanatory. I have already sent the report to Apple but there is nothing. Anyone know or have any ideas of how I could recover from this? I've already redownloaded 14.2 for Mac and replaced the app with no change.
Funny thing happened to me but I kept messing with it and the app dissappear yes vanished how can I replace that app with all the super repository
@ Brainz2013 read this please:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons

@ Tierry you could try this:

OSX Finder > Go > Go to Folder > ~/Library/Application Support/

Copy and paste this exactly into Finder, including the squiggle at the start:

Code:
~/Library/Application Support/

Rename the Kodi and XBMC folders and then restart Kodi.

I decided to delete the app and all references to Kodi and XBMC in the library and downloaded Kodi from scratch and it works fine now. Thanks
I suddenly had Kodi not open at all. It bounces once and then does nothing. I deleted it and the library files and then reinstalled the latet version (14.2). Installs fine, verifies it, and then still doesn't open.

Any help?

Trev
which osx version are you using?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Won't Launch0