Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-01-01, 20:32)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-01-01, 18:46)_Andy_ Wrote: 1) I like the live BR/DVD backgrounds and i noticed i can't choose it. As substitution i can see the grid style only. But this looks not good for me. Too much background too noise.
Is it's possible to use the live BR/DVD backgrounds or maybe in future versions of Madnox?

2) If i choose multi image as background i'm not able to choose a local directory. I see two entries. (fusion and install mashup). I can click on it but i'm not able to jump back or up to a local directory.
Can this be fixed so the file browser starts in a local directory?
Or do i something wrong maybe a keyboard shortcut to jump to a local drive?

Live backgrounds will return when I work out how they currently work.

If you've added any sources to the file manager (wiki), only those sources will show when you try to select a background (whilst having a nice range of default sources available if you haven't touched the file manager.) The only solution is to add the source you want to get backgrounds from to the file manager.

Hi Bob,

To activate Live backgrounds, the quickest way is to go into settings >> customizers >> Music Visualisation Settings. Select 'Background customizer' and then you should get a window (custom_1134_Backgroundchooser.xml) and an option should be Live DVD cases. After selecting that I just setup choose cover type to BD/DVD cases.

Once that is done then in any view, I think, go into viewtype settings, then background customizer and switch on the live DVD cases, job done. (you might have to make sure backend more is switched on in general settings, think this switch is almost redundant but haven't checked it out, will have too soon).

This only makes cases appear for moviesets for me, there is code for films which has this visibility - <visible>Substring(Control.GetLabel(4322),dvdcase,left)</visible> - which is controlled in MusicVisualisation.xml. So probably depends on the previous config choose cover type etc. etc.

I would love to help out but I tried to check out the new widgets stuff recently and couldn't understand it, Mr. V had buttons, say 512, to do sort by or sort order but there was no onclick so couldn't see how the dialog window was gettings called etc. etc. Will hopefully figure it all out some time soon.

Also, home.xml has code it seems to do it but I can't find 'backgroundlist' in the skin other than mainmenucustomizer?

C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-skinshortcuts\1080i\custom_1124_MainMenuCustomizer.xml (1 hit)
Line 25: <onunload>Skin.SetString(backgroundlist,$INFO[Control.GetLabel(11113)])</onunload>
C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-skinshortcuts\1080i\Home.xml (6 hits)
Line 34: <include condition="SubString(Skin.String(backgroundlist),dvdcase)">InteractiveCasesBackground</include>
Line 35: <include condition="SubString(Skin.String(backgroundlist), case)">LiveCDCasesbackground</include>
Line 36: <include condition="SubString(Skin.String(backgroundlist), nocase)">LiveNoCasesbackground</include>
Line 37: <include condition="[Skin.HasSetting(homecdwall) | SubString(Skin.String(backgroundlist),cdwall)] + !IsEmpty(Skin.String(CDWall_Folder_Path))">cdwall-musicvisualisation</include>
Line 38: <include condition="SubString(Skin.String(backgroundlist),moviewall)">MovieWall</include>
Line 54: <include condition="Substring(Skin.String(backgroundlist),weatherworldbackground) + System.HasAddon(script.widget.weatherworld)">WorldWeatherIcons</include

Also all the lines above in Home.xml are commented out in the latest version so they are not in use at the moment?
Mike.

If you have any more questions, just let me know Bob.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release (for Isengard / Jarvis) - by Mike_Doc - 2016-01-01, 22:45
refresh item - by bill1972 - 2016-03-08, 03:31
Keyboard Autocompletion - by JinNJuice - 2016-03-19, 00:26
System Infoline - by reksp13 - 2016-04-09, 05:20
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 17:55
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 18:01
Leia - Madnox Problems - by Picard - 2017-06-22, 04:15
VideoLyrics - by Pr.Sinister - 2018-04-05, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39