• 294(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-03-31, 01:24)Mr. V Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 23:58)bobrap Wrote: Tried to do a setup similar to Shadows, but, the only cases selectable, for me, are all bluray. Is there a setting that I'm missing? Thanks.

In the geneeral options under widget info, should all options be selectable. I can't seem to change the top 3 options.

All options should be selectable. Do you have script.toolbox installed?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:ToolBox_Script

I also did a fix for widget info cases a few weeks back. Are you on the latest version from git?

When you ask about latest from git, which are you making reference to? It's hard to know if one should run addons/scripts from the repository or the latest on git. Huh
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-03-30, 23:58)bobrap Wrote: When you ask about latest from git, which are you making reference to? It's hard to know if one should run addons/scripts from the repository or the latest on git. Huh

Madnox Link in first post.

And the toolbox script is the one on the kodi repo.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2016-03-30, 23:19)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi ST,

please let me know which option exactly you have assigned to widget 2 so I can look at replicating the issue.

Mike

Hi Mike,
I have recently added episodes (Library Data), panel view (Though kodi version of recently added episodes is the same)

Example of how file is named:
Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S03E14.WEB-DL.x264

I checked in the variables.xml file and .WEB-DL does look like it is supported by episodes, unless I'm looking in the wrong file, I know a LOT has changed with widgets.

EDIT:
(2016-03-31, 01:24)Mr. V Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 17:01)ShadowTek Wrote: Hello Madnox team, for some reason when I have tv episodes with the WEB-DL tag, the webdl case does not show on the widget in panel view.

Just Fixed a Typo in the texture filename. Should be working now.

Sorry Mr V I just saw your post, thanks. I'll check it out Smile

Another Edit: Perfect Mr V Thanks! All is well now Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Hi terrific effort, thanks so much!

Been with Nox (this feature rich variant/original I think) for a long time and no way I'm getting used to something else--just right for me.

Ok, that said, trying to figure out weather (which I know has often been a historic mess, no fault to anyone, but now works fine in Confluence).

Sorry if this is covered. I searched here, this thread, but it seems to cut out about page 15 of 290-something. I tried to skim a bit, but no luck.

Is there anyway to fix the icons in the extended view? They are blank. I downloaded various icons through Kodi's new look and feel addon area, but no joy in fining a way to enable. And unlike the default view, if you hit extended there are no icons at all.

That's Weather > left side menu > <Enter> on Weather Information: Default (changing to: Extended).

I don't think there's icons on any of the sub menus. Further, the Map option does nothing. The map is awesome when it works, shows the satellite image wind whatever. Be your own weatherman from the couch!

I tried with openweathermap and weatherunderground.

Thanks for any pointers.
(2016-03-30, 19:17)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 15:57)P_Jamula Wrote: Hi Folks... what a wonderful masterpiece this new version of MADNOX...
It's great with everything for everyone... Thank You to everyone who has dedicated himself/herself to this skin...
I have a couple of things on which I need help please...1. when I search and find an item (movie, TV Show or Song) and select it, the item starts playing. what I would like to do is go to the item information instead. I have tried the right click but does nothing.

2. I have developed a personalized intro with HD Sound which I would like to play when the skin starts. I have tried to replace the 'INTRO.MP4' in startup.xml..... however whenever I do a git sync it comes up with a red mark and I am not sure if and when the git updates the startup.xml what would happen...... is it possible to have a feature to select a personalized intro in the screen where you ask to disable the intro.Huh

would appreciate the anticipated solutions...
Thanks again for this wonderful skin..

1. try this maybe - go to "settings" > VIDEOS > FILE LISTS > DEFAULT SELECT ACTION and change to "SHOW INFORMATION"

2. didnt try or use this, but i read somewhere here that you can add a intro video with this addon:
PARTY AUTOSTART

good luck

Thanks... it all worked......
Regards,

PJ
(2015-12-20, 23:50)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Weather icons should be a quick fix since I think they just need the VARS from my skin to show up. Will take a look now.

I am not stressed so keep the reports coming cause the faster I finish the better.

Edit: Try the weather icons now Big Grin

Ok that's page 174 thanks to a google site search. (the MyBB "search thread" box turns up 5 pages of links for "weather" for this thread with the last page being page 12....). That discussion about weather icons was probably regarding the widget or the default view which work fine. I'm not getting anything after that, sorry if I missed it.

Edits--clarity
(2016-03-31, 03:18)Mr. V Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 23:58)bobrap Wrote: When you ask about latest from git, which are you making reference to? It's hard to know if one should run addons/scripts from the repository or the latest on git. Huh

I must be missing something or a wrong setting somewhere. I use the latest git and I still only see bluray cases. No biggie, just like to have it all working as it should.
I have one question as im new to this skin widgets to homescreen are just static i mean they dont refresh at all is this how it suppose to be cos other versions i used widgets used to refresh auto is there option where i can enable it Huh
(2016-03-31, 06:14)Razieal Wrote: I have one question as im new to this skin widgets to homescreen are just static i mean they dont refresh at all is this how it suppose to be cos other versions i used widgets used to refresh auto is there option where i can enable it Huh

If your non-refreshing widgets are provided by plugins, try the latest git version of the Skin Shortcuts script. We pushed what we hope will be a fix for this last night. You'll need to re-assign your widgets, but they then should refresh after media has been played. Note, it's a new method which hasn't been tested thoroughly yet, so there may still be some issues.

To manually install the script, download the zip from the link above, manually extract it and replace the contents of addons/script.skinshortcuts with the contents of the zip file. The addons folder can be found one folder 'up' from the userdata (wiki) folder.
(2016-03-31, 06:02)bobrap Wrote:
(2016-03-31, 03:18)Mr. V Wrote:

I must be missing something or a wrong setting somewhere. I use the latest git and I still only see bluray cases. No biggie, just like to have it all working as it should.

Just to be clear you are talking about the setting "show case on widget info".

These are the options you should see.

If so try this file and put it in your 1080i folder.
THIS FILE
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2016-03-31, 11:12)Mr. V Wrote:
(2016-03-31, 06:02)bobrap Wrote:
(2016-03-31, 03:18)Mr. V Wrote: Madnox Link in first post.

THIS FILE

Nod to all. Tried the file, same results. Gonna try a complete new install. When adding scripts and such, which should be pulled from git and which from kodi repo? Thanks for your help and time.
Is this Skin compatible with Kodi Krypton 17?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-03-31, 14:56)movie78 Wrote: Is this Skin compatible with Kodi Krypton 17?

No, I don't believe so.
(2016-03-31, 15:01)bobrap Wrote:
(2016-03-31, 14:56)movie78 Wrote: Is this Skin compatible with Kodi Krypton 17?

No, I don't believe so.

Damn...

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-03-31, 14:45)bobrap Wrote:
(2016-03-31, 11:12)Mr. V Wrote:
(2016-03-31, 06:02)bobrap Wrote: I must be missing something or a wrong setting somewhere. I use the latest git and I still only see bluray cases. No biggie, just like to have it all working as it should.

THIS FILE

Nod to all. Tried the file, same results. Gonna try a complete new install. When adding scripts and such, which should be pulled from git and which from kodi repo? Thanks for your help and time.

Did a complete new install and still the same, only bluray posters. Gotta be something simple i'm missing or doing.
  • 294(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39