• 301(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-04-04, 16:23)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks Vic,

But makes things even stranger to understand, the I option is all Kodi, the only way it could be affected is by user and not skin, I believe i.e. the user alters their keymap or remote config. The only way I could think it could be skin related is I would think is if the skin isn't 100% installed in it's folder.

@SUPERATRAT08, what platform / OS are you on? Could you please, if you know how to, go to your kodi folder, then addons folder, and look for skin.aeon.madnox and make sure you only have one folder with 'madnox' in the name. Then in that folder please go to 1080i folder and can you let me know if the following 2 file exist

custom_1165_DialogVideoInfo.xml
Dialogvideoinfo.xml

Thanks,

Mike.

Hi Mike. Yes, I have those two files on 1080i folder...
(2016-04-04, 17:48)schimi2k Wrote: your settings and collection looks normal... and i am out of tipps... sorry

Just wanted to let you know I got those addons installed that you sent me. But the problem still remained. Thanks for taking the time to do that.
Been using madnox for a few months now and it's been my favourite since I first tried it. Just updated the skin to the latest and wow I'm loving the new animated cases etc. Well done guys
(2016-04-04, 19:02)RDel Wrote: Thanks for all the help Schimi. I'll probably try to mess with the critical addons some more. If by some miracle I stumble on the solution I'll post it on here. Thanks again.

HI! I have exactly same issue sometimes, never got a clue what the heck is going on and besides I don't usually use case views so.....? You'll never try to enable extended info for movies and tv shows...or skin helper options in general settings? After switch option remember restart KODI.

Cheers!
MADNOX + CUSTOM MEDIA FLAGS
anyone have this skin running successfully with SPMC? i still can't get it to to work.
(2016-04-04, 02:57)Pr.Sinister Wrote: Hi Guys!

Great job with keeping this skin alive. I have tried pretty much every skin but nothing compares to this in eye candy.

Now i used to modify the skin myself for a few very minor tweaks but it has now morphed into a huge piece of code and i am struggling to find simple things.

The one thing that is killing me trying to find it is the correct code for the thumb that is displayed in List View. In both Video Files mode and Pictures mode.

Right now, it is always a square and that is not ok for pictures, posters or video thumbs. I just need to keep the <width /> tag but comment the <height /> and make sure the <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio> is set and not <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>

I have a huge library but i also have a lot of things that are either not in the library yet or that will never be added to the library and earlier versions of MadNox were much easier to modify that setting right in MyVideoNav.xml, Viewtype_List.xml and MyPics.xml

Can you please point me to the right file and line or code? Thanks in advance...

And BTW:

Every time i upgrade the skin, i have to go through all the files to modify that contain \comics\ to /comics/ because all my comics are in a network share and not a local share. You may want to address that in your code so it works for both local or network paths (even *nix local paths use forward slashes. Current way is only good for local windows folders)

What it does is activate Posters in the Pictures Infowall, Wall, Wall Large and Showcase when in sees \comics\ in the folderpath.

And lastly, there is a possible bug in there where although it is in the list of available views, you cannot select Wall Large in picture mode in a folder with comics

Thanks for all your great, frankly superb work on the greatest skin ever Smile

-Pr.

Hi Guys... Can anyone help with this?

Thanks
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2016-04-05, 22:51)knives of ice Wrote: anyone have this skin running successfully with SPMC? i still can't get it to to work.

HI! How you don't get it works. Just Reinstall mine and update newest version, install new MADNOX from GIT and it seems to work just fine.

Some touchscreen issues all over skin but those are knowing issues for me...does't know anyone else had these problems?? EDIT ! There is no touchscreen issue exactly but scrolling up or down some menus with finger is not possible.

Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 10.1 Rooted original firmware 4.4.2

EDIT 2. Tested skin to KODI and SPMC. Well widgets does't work at all either set ups and SPMC has issues some addons which has nothing to do with MadNox.
Evening all, quick question, is anyone else having issues with the main page on Kodi not removing TV shows and Movies from the widget for recently added shows or films. I'm using Extended panel and RC2 Kodi and latest GIT for Madnox.

It used to remove the tv ep or film once watched.

Thanks
All sorted had to do with the selection of the Widget, Library Data Provider worked for recent added TV shows and Movies
HI!

I lost TV series case's to my widgets after the last update(madnox and helper.service), the widget information screen display still the correct ones. Any ideas?

EDIT: List widgets seems to work properly any others don't.
(2015-09-16, 23:31)trichloro Wrote: I don't know if it is my settings or just the way the skin is, but the list view doesn't show episode thumbnails or plot info, like other Aeon nox variants do. Is there a way to get the list view to show that info again? Otherwise it is an awesome skin.

Thank you.
i would also like to know if its possible to get the thumbnails showing on list view to if its possible Huh
will look into what List does / doesn't do @ episode level.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Did anyone Try MADNOX on a RaspPi 3 Huh
is the gui nav better ( smoother/faster ) ?
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
not me as not got one, but am thinking of getting a Rasp and probably Pi3 soon.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
  • 301(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39