• 303(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hello.
Can someone help me?

I can't find the "quit menu" with the skin. Im interested in a quit button for back to OS X.

Thank you for the skin and for the help.
(2016-04-09, 05:20)reksp13 Wrote: I was wondering if the left side "System Infoline" That showed Memory Used and CPU Usage will be making its way back into this skin? Here is a picture of what I'm talking about.

Fixed on GIT, you should now have 'System Info' as a selection option for 'Infoline'
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-04-06, 05:55)Pr.Sinister Wrote:
(2016-04-04, 02:57)Pr.Sinister Wrote: Hi Guys!

Great job with keeping this skin alive. I have tried pretty much every skin but nothing compares to this in eye candy.

Now i used to modify the skin myself for a few very minor tweaks but it has now morphed into a huge piece of code and i am struggling to find simple things.

The one thing that is killing me trying to find it is the correct code for the thumb that is displayed in List View. In both Video Files mode and Pictures mode.

Right now, it is always a square and that is not ok for pictures, posters or video thumbs. I just need to keep the <width /> tag but comment the <height /> and make sure the <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio> is set and not <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>

I have a huge library but i also have a lot of things that are either not in the library yet or that will never be added to the library and earlier versions of MadNox were much easier to modify that setting right in MyVideoNav.xml, Viewtype_List.xml and MyPics.xml

Can you please point me to the right file and line or code? Thanks in advance...

And BTW:

Every time i upgrade the skin, i have to go through all the files to modify that contain \comics\ to /comics/ because all my comics are in a network share and not a local share. You may want to address that in your code so it works for both local or network paths (even *nix local paths use forward slashes. Current way is only good for local windows folders)

What it does is activate Posters in the Pictures Infowall, Wall, Wall Large and Showcase when in sees \comics\ in the folderpath.

And lastly, there is a possible bug in there where although it is in the list of available views, you cannot select Wall Large in picture mode in a folder with comics

Thanks for all your great, frankly superb work on the greatest skin ever Smile

-Pr.

Hi Guys... Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Hi,

Give me more info, details, screenshots etc. etc. on how the thumb should be in pictures mode for List? If I don't look at adding to GIT then you'll just have to keep repeating your changes. So I'll see if I can do something in the main skin version.

The /comics/ will be done soon, need to see what xmls need to be updated and need to figure out how to test as I don't have any comics?
(2016-04-11, 16:29)r0b3rz Wrote: Hello.
Can someone help me?

I can't find the "quit menu" with the skin. Im interested in a quit button for back to OS X.

You mean exit Kodi? There is now quit menu option, so either press 'S' for system menu or go to shutdown menu option.
(2016-04-11, 20:59)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-04-11, 16:29)r0b3rz Wrote: Hello.
Can someone help me?

You mean exit Kodi? There is now quit menu option, so either press 'S' for system menu or go to shutdown menu option.

hmmm there should be also a WHOLE main menu item with several "quit" options ?!
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Cool that the weather is getting some love. The icons are now there if you download the new myweather.xml. Map don't work, but I think you know that.

Found something else (sorry!).

With addons, notably the youtube addon, or ones I think are derived from it like the reddit addon, Madnox seems to think the thumbnail is fan art. If you switch to fanart list, it sort of works like other addons, showing the thumbnail frame on the right with a list. That works, great.

Problem is it doesn't save the setting. Next page, or next time you come back, or if you press stop instead of letting a stream stop itself, Madnox reverts to that list view with the thumb or random fanart as the b/g.

(I double checked confluence/others don't do that.)

Again thanks for the best skin!
(2016-04-10, 12:50)Slipass Wrote: Hello, I have found a bug in the latest version Madnox. I have already tested some constellation and could now limit the error.
Here the results:
I use a MySQl DB on a server and on the client Kodi 16 RC 2 and Windows 10th
Create 2 playlists.
1: Series Test: Series Comedy - (The series are of a single path)
2: Episodes test: The last 10 added and unseen Comedy Episodes

I put the "Series Test" playlist in the main menu and the "Episodes test" as a live background.
If I have now seen an episode of the series and is instantly highlighted as seen in the database, everything is still ok.

Now I have just configured the same constellation as a submenu. If I have now seen an episode and it is instantly highlighted in the database as seen, the database depends on. The mistake I could readjust again. Even if I mark the series back as unseen.
I can not access the database, first after a reboot it works again.

The error does not occur when I select no Live Backgrounds for submenus.

i try to reproduce this problem but no luck - it works here with the same playlists and same settings ! ( we already have a pm conversation about it )

maybe some other user out there have some similar problems? ( even when its a realy... "special" setup hehe )
without a second or maybe third confirmation its possible to be not a madnox problem ...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-04-12, 05:17)Snazzy Wrote: Cool that the weather is getting some love. The icons are now there if you download the new myweather.xml. Map don't work, but I think you know that.

Found something else (sorry!).

With addons, notably the youtube addon, or ones I think are derived from it like the reddit addon, Madnox seems to think the thumbnail is fan art. If you switch to fanart list, it sort of works like other addons, showing the thumbnail frame on the right with a list. That works, great.

Problem is it doesn't save the setting. Next page, or next time you come back, or if you press stop instead of letting a stream stop itself, Madnox reverts to that list view with the thumb or random fanart as the b/g.

(I double checked confluence/others don't do that.)

Again thanks for the best skin!
because of this map thing... i think our team wont spend too much time right now on adding this map feature... maybe in the future, when the more important things are done
sorry

Wink 
please is there any solution to remove the NO FANART img when no clerarart was found like below ?

Except that all is perfect !!! Smile
I would like to send you a donation for aeon madnox for krypton 17 .. I tried to install it wont work , installed to app data roaming in kodi folder not showing up in look and feel / skins at all,,, tried to install through zip too , failed dependency version 5.10 ! so I want to donate for a great skin , thank you , send me info on how to donate please ?
(2016-04-12, 16:55)telexxingou Wrote: please is there any solution to remove the NO FANART img when no clerarart was found like below ?

well... its a fallback that shows you that you dont have any fanart for this... this is normal and will stay ... sorry
if you dont want this image at all you should delete this image or replace it with a transparent png file

(2016-04-12, 17:16)spook61 Wrote: I would like to send you a donation for aeon madnox for krypton 17 .. I tried to install it wont work , installed to app data roaming in kodi folder not showing up in look and feel / skins at all,,, tried to install through zip too , failed dependency version 5.10 ! so I want to donate for a great skin , thank you , send me info on how to donate please ?

thx 4 the offer, but we dont take donations, because we still think - kodi is open source - and open source should be free for all - we are thankfull for every rep you give us but thats it Smile thx anyway for the offer

because of krypton:
1. krypton is still in an early alpha status and it seems there are so many problems atm ( just heard it from a friend who use it ... a lot of problems with even the default skins and addons )
2. madnox is a heavyweight skin - and when kodi change again things ( like it does for jarvis ) we have a lot of work to do - so its not a easy and fast adjust for us
3. because of Kodis new RERO philosophy ( Release Early-Release Often ) we are thinking about a RESR Option for madnox ... ( Release Every Second Release ) - means maybe we just adjust madnox for just every second kodi release ( means next version will be madnox for kodi 18 MAYBE! ) ... if we still working on madnox at this time

we have still some problems with this actual version, and if we start now with krypt, we will never get a realy realy good working madnox
maybe DoC will have a look at krypton when krypton is more stable and maybe at least a RC status if he have time and motivation for it - maybe not Wink
for now we have other things on our todo list

thank you for quick response , I will keep checking for update with aeon madnox , I went back to Jarvis...
(2016-04-12, 17:31)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-04-12, 16:55)telexxingou Wrote: please is there any solution to remove the NO FANART img when no clerarart was found like below ?

well... its a fallback that shows you that you dont have any fanart for this... this is normal and will stay ... sorry
if you dont want this image at all you should delete this image or replace it with a transparent png file

ok thank ...
i guess is fallback_episode_tp.png....
(2016-04-12, 17:58)telexxingou Wrote: ok thank ...
i guess is fallback_episode_tp.png....

yeah Smile skin.aeon.madnox\media\thumbs\fallback_episode_tp.png
better replace it, or you will get maybe an error when you just delete it

• 303(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39