• 320(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-05-02, 09:15)schimi2k Wrote: Hey,
i have post the Template also in my "ExtraGFX" Thread but here is the single link to my template

have fun

Thanks a lot mate, i really love the support for this skin - you guys are great! Smile

Btw. which font did you use? My PS can't resolve it and i don't have a connection to the creative cloud Wink

Edit:
Nevermind, it's PCap Terminal - found it Smile
Oh but i have another request Angel

Would you also share the PSD for the Genre Backgrounds? Hopefully i'm not too annoying Blush
check out Schimi's extras thread it might be in there already
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
hehe i know that this will come ^^
no DOC, i dont have upload the backround genres template yet... maybe i make it already like the icon templates hehe and maybe i upload it somewhere ... but dont know where hehe

i check if i have them already, and if not i make them and upload it later

EDIT:
Check was Positive hehe
>>> PSD TEMPLATE GENRE FANART <<<

upload it also in my GFX Thread... dont know why i didnt upload it there already...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
n1 - you sir, are awesome! Big Grin
(2016-05-02, 07:09)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-05-01, 03:37)djdirty60 Wrote: Good day, I have a question ... is it possible to set automatic cdart viewfinder music visualization 2 also in the standard music visualization that is where the cdart also automatically visible. thank you in advance

watch gallery

Need to take a look, don't know why it not work

works on my OE and win7 setup
(2016-05-02, 07:11)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-05-01, 21:26)rhinoTV Wrote: When playing music with Alternate Layout 1, if there is an artist logo, it appears on top of the artist's name in text.

Is this a known issue, or how can I make the text disappear when a logo loads?
I listen to music every day and I never see this happen, you sure you using the latest git version

found one issue (to much options to test) Tongue

fixed on git
(2016-05-01, 22:11)bobrap Wrote: Couple questions. When setting TV widget, using recommended or next episodes, I can't get rid of the label under the widget. Same for weather forecast.

In video OSD, if I have "show weather when paused" selected, it only shows when pausing movies, not TV.

That's all for now. Smile Thanks

Any thoughts on this?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
1st one think Mr. V made that label default and always on, but will try and see if I can figure it out.
2nd one is probably missing from when pausing TV, will take a look into that as well.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Thanks, Mike. Not very long ago I was able to delete it. Must have been a recent change. Appreciate what you can do.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-05-02, 19:55)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-05-02, 07:11)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-05-01, 21:26)rhinoTV Wrote: When playing music with Alternate Layout 1, if there is an artist logo, it appears on top of the artist's name in text.

Is this a known issue, or how can I make the text disappear when a logo loads?
I listen to music every day and I never see this happen, you sure you using the latest git version

found one issue (to much options to test) Tongue

fixed on git

Thanks meowmoo! Working fine here now.
Anyone experiencing this ?

Any clue on what to do to make the problem go away.

(2016-04-25, 23:38)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 01:46)sarlan19 Wrote: I have a problem with widget for Tv Shows

in the settings I select "recently added episode" or "Recent episodes", I choose my widget option and no matter what they are always random in the widget on the main menu

I have the latest skin helper from git and latest madnox

NOTE : the pictures show that I selected Random episodes. It's not the case :-) was too eager to screenshot

anyhelp with that ? I updated with the latest skin shortcuts from git but I still have that problem
(2016-05-03, 14:07)sarlan19 Wrote: Anyone experiencing this ?

Any clue on what to do to make the problem go away.

(2016-04-25, 23:38)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 01:46)sarlan19 Wrote: I have a problem with widget for Tv Shows

in the settings I select "recently added episode" or "Recent episodes", I choose my widget option and no matter what they are always random in the widget on the main menu

I have the latest skin helper from git and latest madnox

NOTE : the pictures show that I selected Random episodes. It's not the case :-) was too eager to screenshot

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/IanLandry/Kodi/1_zps6wcifcp3.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/IanLandry/Kodi/2_zpsoy2r5hse.jpg

anyhelp with that ? I updated with the latest skin shortcuts from git but I still have that problem

My only suggestion would be to not select any ordering for the widgets in the management dialog - both are provided by scripts (library data provider and skin helper), and they'll take care of the ordering of the episodes. I'm struggling to get near a proper computer for the next couple of days, but when I get the opportunity I'll grab out the links you can put directly into the action of a menu item to view the widget providers in the normal library view - if they're mis-ordered there, then the widget providers themselves aren't returning the items in the correct order; if they're not, then there's some setting in your install somewhere which is messing up the order when displaying in the widgets...

Edit: My mistake, Recently Added Episodes is actually provided directly by Kodi from the library path videodb://recentlyaddedepisodes/ - unless you've modded your library nodes, you can browse to this directly in the video library (it's linked to the Recently Added Episodes node in the root of the library) and check how the episodes are ordered there.
just tried the settings postet in you second picture with (recent episodes)

and it works like it should for me :/
Speaking of Widgets - is there a way to just show the newest and unwatched(!) movies? I only get the newest ones but they remain in the widget also after i watched them?!
  • 320(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39