• 341(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-06-02, 10:44)Mike_Doc Wrote: Ok, Thanks S, no we don't have that option!

Ah that's a shame. If I could only grab an image from the actual device that would be fantastic. As it is, I can only point it to backgrounds that are on network storage, and I don't have my NAS device on 24/7 as it powers down.

Unless there's a way of "adding a source" that is the picture folder on my device?
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2016-06-02, 12:29)smallclone Wrote:

Ah that's a shame. If I could only grab an image from the actual device that would be fantastic. As it is, I can only point it to backgrounds that are on network storage, and I don't have my NAS device on 24/7 as it powers down.

Unless there's a way of "adding a source" that is the picture folder on my device?

Try File Manager in Kodi and see if you can add your picture folder as a source. Then you should be able to use your images.
(2016-06-02, 12:48)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-06-02, 12:29)smallclone Wrote:

Try File Manager in Kodi and see if you can add your picture folder as a source. Then you should be able to use your images.

Will do. Thanks for this.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2016-06-01, 13:34)Mike_Doc Wrote: @reksp13, thanks for the info.

You do know there are 3 gamesflix views in Madnox for Advance Launcher don't you?

The RCB solution is quite strange and I'll take a look at it again to see if anything can be done.
I did not know about the 3 GameFlix Views. I thought Advance Launcher was dead. I never got into it. I now see people are still using it. I just now found a copy of it in Rufoo's SexyCirrus thread. Thanks for the heads up. Also, do you know a good place to find setup instructions, since all the threads and the wiki have been closed?
(2016-06-01, 14:14)Rufoo Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 13:25)reksp13 Wrote: @Slipass Them views are bad ass! I would love to see them ported to this skin. Maybe in the future Rufoss will allow it.

Not to derail the thread or be out of line, but I'll quickly explain. Mike_Doc politely asked about this and I declined. I couldn't speak higher of his manner, a true gentleman. The only reason for refusal is because these create something distinct for Cirrus and as a matter of personal principal, I wouldn't want to port anything from Nox across in any way as Nox is something which I admire and as a designer, it is something to look up to and inspire my own distinctions. I wouldn't want to dilute the identity of Nox anymore than I would want my own identity diluted. Truly, it is both humbling and flattering that these views and designs are desired in such fashion though and I really look forward to seeing how Nox continues to push things on a visual level in this regard. Smile
@Rufoo, I get it. You put a lot of work into your views, they should stay yours. When I first seen Slipass's post HERE I thought the pictures he posted were your views. I didn't follow the links. Now that I did I seen yours. There sweet! I just downloaded Cirrus Extended and SexyCirrus. I'm gonna give them a try today. It looks great! Also, thanks for hosting a copy of Advance Launcher in your SexyCirrus thread. I couldn't find a copy that I trusted.
(2016-06-02, 09:52)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-06-02, 03:40)RPC77 Wrote: Awesome skin ! a big thanks to all the coders

a question : is it possible to edit the thumbnail (image) on Music/ for both rightlist and musicpanel (Just awesome btw) view as they are cut off on the right and left (some images specially the ones with text close to the borders of the picture)
perhaps there is a small guide to solve this ? or could one of the coders take a look at it it would be really appreciated
as an example musicflix doesn't have this minor "glitch" the images are aligned perfectly nothing is cut off

many thanks in advance

Best Regards
RPC77

Could you please give us a screenshot or 2 of where it is being cutoff?

funny thing, i noticed the "cut of" also yesterday..

fixed on git, pls give it a try RPC77
And i am just saying "dont give him a knife...he will cut something"
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-06-01, 23:23)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 23:19)joe-3o Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 21:46)vicmanpergar Wrote: Not sure if it's the same, but happened to me once, and fixed it updating that movie from scratch from its i (info) windows

thanks but no its a different problem im having.

extendedinfo wont work with any media, from the library or any addon i have installed, wile using this skin.

Joe,

What version of Extendedinfo are you using? If you at any point in the last month or two downloaded a version from Phil65's GitHub instead of using a Kodi repo version, that might be the culprit. I had problems since I was using version 5.0 of EIS instead of the repo version 4.6.1. Phil's master branch in GitHub is Krypton only, and will have problems in Jarvis. Once I switched back to the repo version, EIS works fine in MadNox for me.

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart, thanks for your quick reply.

Im using the repo version 4.6.1
Im running openelec 6.95 on an intel nuc i5.
I just did a full system wipe and installed only madnox with dependancies.
When clicking 'i' on a movie 5 seconds after i still get the same error message "could not find valid content type"
Iv just noticed if i click 'S' right after clicking 'i', which opens the shutdown menu, extendedinfo then works correctly opening over the top of the shutdown menu.
(2016-06-01, 20:31)Slipass Wrote: And one feature request:
The low list view has the implementation the next arrived view.
Can you merge it in the kodiflix view?

Next aired info already in Kodiflix, look below the logo
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-06-02, 10:14)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 20:28)Slipass Wrote: I found a little bug for the german kodiflix view

And one question: Is it possible to make a option to deactivated the background fanart?

try default skin font ... this overlapping problems will happen when you are using a different font

Ah...it works. Perfect.
(2016-06-02, 18:46)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 20:31)Slipass Wrote: And one feature request:
The low list view has the implementation the next arrived view.
Can you merge it in the kodiflix view?

Next aired info already in Kodiflix, look below the logo

My mistake. I show only in the season, not in the episode level.
On the first page in the RC2 preview pictures, where can one get the icons used? Are they part of Schimi's new graphics? Also, please, would someone be kind enough to add a FX (US) studio icon. Thanks very much. Great job on the latest release, thank you all!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-06-02, 13:55)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-06-02, 09:52)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-06-02, 03:40)RPC77 Wrote: Awesome skin ! a big thanks to all the coders

a question : is it possible to edit the thumbnail (image) on Music/ for both rightlist and musicpanel (Just awesome btw) view as they are cut off on the right and left (some images specially the ones with text close to the borders of the picture)
perhaps there is a small guide to solve this ? or could one of the coders take a look at it it would be really appreciated
as an example musicflix doesn't have this minor "glitch" the images are aligned perfectly nothing is cut off

many thanks in advance

Best Regards
RPC77

Could you please give us a screenshot or 2 of where it is being cutoff?

funny thing, i noticed the "cut of" also yesterday..

fixed on git, pls give it a try RPC77

Wow that was quick thanks Smile will download the git and try it and report back

edit: Fantastic it works great for both musicpanel and rightlist views
many thanks

Best Regards
RPC77
(2016-06-02, 15:58)schimi2k Wrote: And i am just saying "dont give him a knife...he will cut something"

Heh with my eye sight (retinoparhy) i don't doubt that for a secondTongue
(2016-06-02, 23:51)bobrap Wrote: On the first page in the RC2 preview pictures, where can one get the icons used? Are they part of Schimi's new graphics? Also, please, would someone be kind enough to add a FX (US) studio icon. Thanks very much. Great job on the latest release, thank you all!
what icons do you mean ? the colored ones from the main menu ? - those i cant upload, cause a lot of them are from google, and i think some of them are not realy open source - sorry
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

some short info:

i get yesterday my "ODROID C2" Device ( because of lack of money just with a sdcard and not with a MUCH Faster emmc card )

well... it seems the sdcard is the bottleneck i have again - the power of the C2 is awesome ! plays x265 files like a charm and have enough ram and cpu power -
BUT the Menu Navigation is the same Laggy poor slow crap like with the pi2 ! ( well after a speedtest here i get 35mb read and 13mb write ^^ )
and it needs also this 17-20 seconds when i go into a library the first time... ( either its again the slow sdcard or a madnox problem - cause C2 have gigabit lan )
i already post a help request in odroid c2 thread, if there is someone who can test madnox with a emmc card ( read around 124mb and write 80-124mb ) - i hope someone there can help me with this, before i spend more money for a emmc card ( around 50euros again )
i realy hope that a emmc card will speed this things up, because this c2 seems to get a realy great device that will play almost everything !

well, thats it... will report again when i get any news Smile

EDIT:
ok, seems realy like the SD-CARD is the problem - so if you think about to buy a "Raspberry Pi ( 2 or 3 )" or a "Odroid C2" - u realy need a FAST SD Card or when you wanna Buy a Odroid C2 you should buy a eMMC Card ( at least the 16gb version )

• 341(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39