• 345(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
the panels are great and in the place the should be...i love it Wink

one last question (dont hit me when i dont have saw it) Wink

in the bottom of the panel is a text "Costum" or in my case " Benutzerdefiniert". i would like to have it empty, is there a chance ?
(2016-06-08, 21:54)Devildude Wrote: the panels are great and in the place the should be...i love it Wink

one last question (dont hit me when i dont have saw it) Wink

in the bottom of the panel is a text "Costum" or in my case " Benutzerdefiniert". i would like to have it empty, is there a chance ?
SUUUUUREEEEE Smile
normaly when you choose the widget " benutzeronaniert " the keyboard popped up with a text "benutzer..." - on this point you can change the text or just delete it if you dont want any text under the widget Smile ... man, i am not so stupid than i thought ^^
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-06-08, 21:45)ziggy231 Wrote:
(2016-06-08, 20:41)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-06-08, 14:54)ziggy231 Wrote: Hey guys if I use madnox on my android box can I store all my trailers on my sd card and then tell artwork automater to look there for all the trailers rather than look on my android box to save space

I think also I can remove the extras folder to make more space, is this also correct ?

Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

Ziggy

well, i dont know what else i can say... when you delete the whole extras folder madnox wont work anymore ! you can delete some of the stuff you dont use !
and why dont you put the trailer inside the movie folder Huh then use tvtunes to play them automatic or i think even without using tvtunes it should work out of the movie folder ?

Thanks schmi2k

My android box is only 4 gb so hopefully by deleting things I don't need it should still work ok, is that correct as I really love this skin over all the others and want to keep using it as long as possible, please advise

Thanks

Ziggy
check back some pages back... somewhere there i already posted the files/folders you can delete if you dont need them ( unneeded backrounds, icons, genre icons etc )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Sorry, that doesnt work for me. I see the Text and can also delete it. But the Text is after that still there. Maybe i can make a short Video the next days and post it on YouTube.
(2016-06-08, 23:00)Devildude Wrote: Sorry, that doesnt work for me. I see the Text and can also delete it. But the Text is after that still there. Maybe i can make a short Video the next days and post it on YouTube.

yeah...seems to be right ... so we need to cheat madnox !
just delete the text and add a "empty" spacebar letter Wink with this you dont get any text ^^

damn i am such a smart guy Rofl

Hi meowmoo,
what do you think about these very nice and clean music views? Is that something for madnox?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2354089
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2355118
I like the first one, is this just a mockup, or a actual view in silvios?

the second one is like the Alt1 Layout without Cover/CD
I noticed that some movies seem to show the banner when there isn't a logo available, is this a new feature?
what view ?

(2016-06-11, 10:37)schimi2k Wrote: what view ?

KodiFlix
Yes, something I'm playing around with showing banner when clearlogo doesn't exist in Kodiflix.

thoughts?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Love the skin but for some reason I never got the extended info script to work. it gives me "Item not found at movieDB" I entered the required login and followed the steps in the FAQ. any idea's?

thanks
(2016-06-11, 10:47)Mike_Doc Wrote: Yes, something I'm playing around with showing banner when clearlogo exists in Kodiflix.

thoughts?

Yeah I quite like it, better than just the plain text
it should still fallback to the fake logo if no banner so:

Clearlogo
Banner
Fake logo (text)
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
hehe so many small "gadgets" are hidden inside madnox Smile

Doc is like the "easter rabbit" ( is it called like that in english ? Osterhase ?! )

• 345(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39