• 367(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Rest in peace and thank for your involvement for the comunity
Condolences sorry for the loss Sad
Shocked. I've been lurking in this thread since it started and using the skin and have been entertained by his irreverent posts and great attitude, learned from his advise and suggestions, and appreciated his work on a skin I use on 5 devices for family and friends.
Life is short people. Go hug someone, friend, family, whatever, or tell someone they're appreciated. I know I did today.
It is hard to hear it!

Rest in peace schimi2k we all miss you

Extremely sad news. My most sincere condolences.

He was one of the nicest and most helpful people I have ever come across on these forums. An amazing contributor to kodi and was always there to help. I cannot thank you enough for your help over the past year.

Rest in peace Christian.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
As it's now the weekend, I hope everyone will join me in raising a glass of 'milk' in his honour and memory.
(2016-08-05, 23:22)BobCratchett Wrote: As it's now the weekend, I hope everyone will join me in raising a glass of 'milk' in his honour and memory.

i sure did

R.I.P Schimi2k and thank you for all your awesome work
Sad 
What a sad piece of news...

He helped me a lot with graphics -he was such a talented artist- I'll never forget that...

Condolences to his family and sorry for the loss.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
don't even know what to say...... jeez...... thank you for everything and may you RIP
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

R.I.P Schimi2k ... big thank you ....
Very sad news to the kodi community.

Didn't know him but I can tell he was a very helpful guy always with a smile on his face.

R.I.P. and thank you!
Image Image
R.I.P Schimi2kSad
Such terrible and sad news Sad
I can't believe it.. RIP my friend and my deepest condolence to his friends and family.

Thank you for everything you did for all of us...
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
R.I.P Schimi2k
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
Sad 
I did not know what to say when I first heard of schimi2ks passing. For me it takes time to know what I would like to convey after something like this.

Not sure if that is related to shock, disbelief, some hope that it was all some kind of twisted joke, or even my own personal demons...

Thinking on it now though makes me realize it was likely a combination of all of that.

In my daily life it seems impossible to find any decent people out there in the world, people you can count on, people who are kind, people who you'd want to know and be friends with IRL.

I did not know Christian personally (did not even know that was his real name) and that is what saddens me the most Sad

I wish I could have had the pleasure of meeting him someday...
  • 367(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39