• 373(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
@mikebzh44, help youself mate, more than welcome. Thanks again for original work.

@Darkmage40, sorry need far more info than that, i.e. which widget have you set?, what is the widget content? Etc. Etc.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Mike, if you want to take this new release, you're welcome Wink

I have slightly move some pictures or change overlay so every legend is readable with Aeon Nox menu. Maybe your menu is not at the same place so you will ne to adjust positions.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2409499

But you will need a new release from MyPicsDB or edit Python code by hand.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Stupid question, can this skin be used on Krypton?
Yes and No. There is a Krypton branch which works fine so far but at the moment there is a nasty bug in Kodi 17. If you use the Krypton branch you will have a lot of missing textures while using.
This is caused by Kodi 17. It seems Kodi 17 looses variable content. And because Madnox is so big but good , Madnox have a lot of variables and these variables are used to control the textures.

The Madnox team is working hard to find a solution.

So you have to life with it at the moment or use a different skin.
Having a problem with the VideoExtras addon in MadNox. Can't get the plot to display.

Here's a screenshot of Layout 1-
You can see the plot is missing. There definitely is one. Checked this in Aeon Nox.

Here's a screenshot of Layout 2-
It's a total mess, but I think it's displaying the plot somewhere way off the screen.

Maybe I've just got something set wrong on my system? Everything works in Aeon Nox though.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Hi wgstarks,

I don't use videoextras, that was something Schimi2k used to have in his setup and know a lot about Sad , but I know recently it was reported broken but I think that was because it was removed from the official repo and rob created his own repo.

Can you tell me who you accessed those 2 screens and if possible some easy instructions on setting it up?. I don't have any extras but maybe I can do something just to get the addon working for me and then see if it is a problem.

I think other people use videoextras, so if someone else could check then I would be grateful.

Mike.
@isamu.dragon. It is as _Andy_ stated and it proves difficult for me to attempt to continue doing Krypton updates as I'm never sure if something is right or wrong due to this Kodi bug. I plan to start again and fix / update things but each time I do I get frustrated with this bug and have to stop. Hopefully we'll have something for V17 but if this bug isn't fixed then I don't know if Madnox will be usable even with correct Krypton changes applied?

@mikebzh44, nice update and will take a look. Thanks.
(2016-09-07, 10:51)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi wgstarks,

I don't use videoextras, that was something Schimi2k used to have in his setup and know a lot about Sad , but I know recently it was reported broken but I think that was because it was removed from the official repo and rob created his own repo.

Can you tell me who you accessed those 2 screens and if possible some easy instructions on setting it up?. I don't have any extras but maybe I can do something just to get the addon working for me and then see if it is a problem.

I think other people use videoextras, so if someone else could check then I would be grateful.

Mike.
It's fairly easy to setup. Add-on:VideoExtras (wiki)
For me, I have all movies in individual folders. Bonus features are in a sub folder named Extras. Each bonus feature has an nfo file-
Code:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<movie>
     <title>Who knows</title>
     <sorttitle>Who knows 1</sorttitle>
     <plot>Something happens</plot>
     <thumb>thumbnail.jpg</thumb>
     <fanart>background.jpg</fanart>
</movie>

For testing, any video clip with a matching nfo file would work.
To access: Video Info Screen>Extras>VideoExtras. Be sure "Use extended info" is enabled in settings.
The wiki has install instructions. You'll need to setup exclusions in advancedsettings.xml to prevent bonus features being scraped as movies.

Be glad to help with testing or if you want test files or something.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Hello,
i have a question about the audio soundtrack view.

For Example: In my database are series with 2 soundtrack (German 2.0 channel and English 5.1)
In the low list view i see 5.1 Channel logo but in the pause menu, i see the 2.0 logo

Which soundtrack takes Madnox/kodi in the low list view?

This question may have already been asked and if it has I apologize I did a couple searches with no avail. My question is.... with aeon mq I can change the movie case colors and flag type for each typesl...weather it be bluray dvd set 3d etc... is the a way to do that with this skin.... or is it a location where I can change a .png out for on I prefer just by renaming a pic or 2?

This is an amazing skin and the more I play with it the more I am finding yall have done some killer mods and coding I love it... thanks
Maybe something interesting. I have installed the latest nightly Krypton and want to use the Krypton branch of Madnox. As i know a lot of missing textures and maybe some other issues. So i switched to the standard skin Estuary.
Something interesting happened. In Estuary i have missing textures too. I'm not able to switch back to Madnox because the settings texture and something more is missing.

I did a complete reboot of my windows machine and start Kodi 17 again. But surprise i get Estuary right from the start but with missing textures from the beginning.

It seems Kodi 17 have a big bug and it gets worst.
(2016-09-01, 20:41)Mike_Doc Wrote: The 3 games Flix views work with the original advance launcher. I tried to install and setup ael but just couldn't see how to add anything? Was easy in al but all I never got a screen or anything to actually add Roms?

If I can get all working then i'll see why the gamesflix views aren'the working or other views but I think the coding is looking for advance launcher so i'll need to do some mods for ael once I can test changes.

Hi Mike,

just wanted to know if you had some time to look at it?

Cheers
Hey all,
First of all, my heart goes out to the new kodi angel schimi2k,
Looking down at us and his family keeping everyone together!
Just found this out now Sad

But there was a extremely skilled skin coder round 2013-2014 that did amazing PVR skin mods of aeon nox 4!
But strangely, his name is:
anti2k (antii2k on YouTube)!

He had a GitHub but sometime in 2014, he closed it down along with his work!

Does anybody here know if that's schimi2k and sometime changed his name from anti2k?

Reason I'm asking is because... Well... Just look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmKe2ObgA04

Or This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip9YPOt2oAM

If this is schimi2k, and if anyone has a copy of his GitHub skins of aeon nox,
(That maniac guy who did the aeon nox Silvio live TV mod I think may have a copy
Since he based his work of anti2k
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ght=anti2k ),
His work could live on if someone ported, continued or even improved this to jarvis!

If this is a completely different person, then he oviosly just got inspired by anti2k's name!

Anti2k was last seen on kodi.pl forums in the live TV PVR topics round 2015!
That's not the same person.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Thank you for letting me know.
Weirdly enough, before I read your reply,
I just found another user from here called
"Anti" who also did aeon nox mods in 2009!

So there's an anti doing aeon mods who was last seen in here at 2009-2010,
An anti2k from round 2011-2014 and the legend
Schimi2k from round then to 2016!
All doing mods for aeon nox and all stopped activity just round after
The next user!
That's A Coincidence!

BTW, I really hope his family are doing ok now. im going to miss him,
And my greatest support goes out to his family.
  • 373(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39