Kodi scraping one file as two different TV shows
I have Star Trek Voyager in my library and Kodi correctly identifies all of the episodes. In addition, Kodi incorrectly interprets episodes 1 and 2 of the series as the show "Earth Star Voyager." So basically I have entries in my library under Star Trek Voyager and Earth Star Voyager that point to the same file!

I tried right-clicking Earth Star Voyager -> TV Show Information -> Refresh and selecting Star Trek Voyager. This does get rid of Earth Star Voyager, however now ALL of my Star Trek Voyager episodes appear as duplicates! I can't seem to get rid of this bloody Earth Star Voyager without botching up all of my Star Trek episodes.
You probably have two different paths to the same files. Kodi is very sensitive to paths, and even different case/capital letters in the URL can make Kodi think it is a new path.

Go to one of groupings of episodes and select one, get info, and note the path. Then do the same for the other version of the same episode. One of the paths should be different and is probably different to the source path you have in Videos -> Files. You can get rid of the "phantom" source by doing this: phantom source (wiki).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi scraping one file as two different TV shows0