Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
(2016-03-01, 22:27)Skank Wrote: - Audio format bumpers, you have several options there, but what does it refer to? what you see in the video or what you actual hear? Cause for ex i have a video showing dts-hd but the audio is dts ...
It would be good if it actually shows dts-hd and the audio is dts-hd too but then i dont have much files
What if the movie has 2 audio tracks? say dts and dts-hd, what will cinemavision pick then? the best one?

With the default settings, Audio Format Bumpers look at the Feature Presentation to see what format the audio is in, and plays an appropriate bumper that matches that format. If your Feature Presentation has Dolby TrueHD audio, a Dolby TrueHD bumper will be played, for example. CinemaVision doesn't decide which track to use, Kodi does. CinemaVision looks at what Kodi picked as the active track and uses that as the active format.

(2016-03-01, 22:27)Skank Wrote: - What do you guys put in the video bumpers outro? i dont have a single video for it, but if you could point me what to use there mostly? 8feature outro, theater outro, trailer outros...)

I use a "Thanks for Watching" video as my Theater Outro, but I don't use the other Outro Types.

(2016-03-01, 22:27)Skank Wrote: - 3d intro would be cool to have vids for it

We're working on getting our audio encoding process down so that we can do all of our videos in Dolby Digital 5.1 surround. Once we finish that, we'll be working on converting existing videos to 3D and then uploading the 3D versions.

(2016-03-01, 22:27)Skank Wrote: For trailers can i have for ex coming soon trailers showing youtube trailers of movies in cinema and trailers of movies i have, after showing now in home theater?

Right now, we don't have a YouTube scraper. All of the YouTube trailers are actually scraped into your database by Kodi for each movie in your library. You can do what you want using the Apple iTunes scraper, though. You can have as many Trailer Modules in your Sequence as you want. I would suggest one that then one that shows X trailers using the KodiDB scraper which will pull from YouTube trailers for films in your Kodi library, and then one that shows X trailers using the iTunes scraper for new movies coming to theaters. In your scenario, movies you have are the movies available in your home theater.

(2016-03-02, 15:09)Skank Wrote: Other thing, i subscribed your site, why only download 195mb/day? you have larger files than that so i cant download unless i subscribe?
Why the /day, dont you think its ridiculuous? spreading over couple of days?

We needed to cap daily downloads for Cast Members for a few reasons. The first being that if we left it uncapped, we would be using a ridiculous amount of bandwidth to serve files to all of our users. The second is to give the folks supporting CinemaVision priority. The per day limit was chosen over a per week or per month limit to keep people with free accounts (who could very well be download bots) from bulk downloading content and eating through bandwidth quickly. It's all a balancing act, really. We also limited the speed at which Cast Member accounts can download files for those same reasons. All of those restrictions are removed for the folks supporting CinemaVision.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content

Messages In This Thread
RE: CinemaVision Add-on: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home - by CinemaVision-Scott - 2016-03-02, 17:45
Cinemavision Addon - need help - by Mike413 - 2020-05-15, 12:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5