Req View: Thumbnail as default
Hi,

I really miss an option to set View: as Thumbnail as default everywhere instead of 'List view'.

Best regards
TGMadsen
You can do this in confluence but only by editing an .xml file.

Confluence skin folder (skin.confluence) > 720p > MyVideoNav.xml

There's a line at the top:
Quote:<defaultcontrol always="true">50</defaultcontrol>
Changing the 50 to 500 should give you what you want.
Thank you very much! Smile

Best Regards
TGMadsen
Hmm, I wonder what I am missing here. I have added the following to samba.conf

[XBMC root]
path = /usr/share/xbmc
available = yes
browsable = yes
public = yes
writable = yes

Still I can't find the Confluence skin folder. A Google search indicates that it's located under '/usr/share/xbmc/addons/skin.confluence' but I can't see a folder with that name (usr) on the samba share. Should I add more to samba.conf and in that case what? Smile

Best regards
TGMadsen
(2015-07-24, 08:58)TGMadsen Wrote: Hmm, I wonder what I am missing here. I have added the following to samba.conf

[XBMC root]
path = /usr/share/xbmc
available = yes
browsable = yes
public = yes
writable = yes

Still I can't find the Confluence skin folder. A Google search indicates that it's located under '/usr/share/xbmc/addons/skin.confluence' but I can't see a folder with that name (usr) on the samba share. Should I add more to samba.conf and in that case what? Smile

Best regards
TGMadsen

Because I'm stupid! Found it Wink

Best regards
TGMadsen
Found this: http://openelec.tv/forum/124-raspberry-p...ermanently
"You need to clone the entire skin to /storage/.xbmc/addons/ and then edit the addon.xml file to rename the skin (else XBMC will see two skins with the same name and it all gets confusing). "

/storage/.xbmc ? I do not have a folder with that name on OpenElecs Samba share.

Best regards
TGMadsen
this doesn't work with jarvis 16.1. i have changed that xml file, and also the view section, as it was advised on another site, but i am still getting list views in several of the addons. why doesn't kodi have a setting to default which view you want to use. this should not be a rootcanal!!!! excuse the pun. but it should be a common setting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View: Thumbnail as default0