Tournament! Please Read!
Rainbow 
I have been playing in xlink for quite a while so i think we should have a tournament between xbmc people. we can choose a game that everyone likes and everyone has (like HALO 2 or farcry instints evolution). i am more than happy to host a tournament if you guys like the idea. so what do you think?
If you like the idea what game should it be?
XBMC 4ever
i like thay idea, i dont mind halo but something like unreal championship (pc version = unreal tournament) would probably be more suited for a tournamnet match, but thats my opinion as the game is more me than halo is.
Xbox Version: 1.0
Mod Type: Hardmod (Chip)
Modchip: Xecuter 2.6 CE
Bios: X2 5035
Dash: XBMC/EvoX/UnleashX
thats a good idea but we need to hear more opinions. thanks hXr.eXe
XBMC 4ever
Exclamation 
arent there more ideas. id like to get a tournament movin but if no one gives their thought i will just put it to rest.
XBMC 4ever
if there are no post in the next minutes i am going to cancel this idea (with sorrow). i think it was a nice idea but if nobody supports it, its not worth it.
XBMC 4ever
i must say i am dissaponted. il give t a rest
XBMC 4ever
lol xbmc users hardly post bugs and congratulate on point releases on this forumn, if u want you may have better luck in asking this at xbox scene
Xbox Version: 1.0
Mod Type: Hardmod (Chip)
Modchip: Xecuter 2.6 CE
Bios: X2 5035
Dash: XBMC/EvoX/UnleashX
All I can say is I am sure I'd make a great target!
hah, I would play but would be more interested in playing some games other than freaking Halo or Farcry. That's basically ALL anyone plays and it's kindof annoying.
Painkiller: Hell Wars is good fun because it's very UT-esque and the weapons are very cool.
I would like to try Splinter Cell: Double Agent but have no idea how cool it is or not, only played the SP on it so far.
other ideas?
also, you gotta be a little more patient man. I am on these forums way way way too much and I didn't even see your thread til just now.
SleepyP Wrote:hah, I would play but would be more interested in playing some games other than freaking Halo or Farcry. That's basically ALL anyone plays and it's kindof annoying.

Thats why i started this thread to get ideas. ill try to be more patient. i think the eayer way its for anyone that posts here say the game would like to play. the game that is more posted is the one we will play. And i agree that it should be a different game.
XBMC 4ever
DOOM 3!

I gotsa chaingun for you son!
incidentally... Xlink: H4RSHR34L1TY
so for now we have a request for painliller and doom
XBMC 4ever
TimeSplitters 3: Future Perfect is supposed to be cool as well...
and which Doom? Doom 3 or RoE?
DOOM 3 - 1
Painkiller HW - 1
Time splitters -1
XBMC 4ever

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tournament! Please Read!0