Release Aeon Nox 5: Music [Isengard] v1.3 final - Updated 12/24
One more question when browsing Music in Showcase view is there a way to flatten the artist and album views and show logo's as well ?

Cheers
1.2 version available... see the first post
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Looking forward to trying this out,

Does this version have the following which I asked about ?

One more question when browsing Music in Showcase view is there a way to flatten the artist and album views and show logo's as well ?
(2015-09-13, 13:58)zorg2000k Wrote: Looking forward to trying this out,

Does this version have the following which I asked about ?

That view is like in stardard SiLVO mod, I haven't modded Showcase for music, and I'm afraid that the answer is no...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
The link to download the mod in the first post has been updated to fix some small problems in shelf 3D view, no new features.
(2015-09-15, 02:14)manfeed Wrote: The link to download the mod in the first post has been updated to fix some small problems in shelf 3D view, no new features.

Why don't you merge this into Mike Silvo's skin? It looks like great work, but users will miss out on the daily updates Mike provides to the rest of the skin.
(2015-09-15, 02:22)Warner306 Wrote: Why don't you merge this into Mike Silvo's skin? It looks like great work, but users will miss out on the daily updates Mike provides to the rest of the skin.

Glad you like it... as I said in the first post "please feel free to mod it, merge it with your current one, whatever you like..."

I'm not the one to say mikesilvo what he has to do with his awesome mod... if he decided to merge it, make a branch, whatever... that would be perfectly fine as respects to me, but it is up to him.

I decided to make my own mod to give free rein to my likings, not to gain recognition... as I have took advantage of others' work everyone can do the same with mine... that's the best with Kodi Wink

Cheers
I discovered another bug in Shelf 3D view... link in the first post already updated. If anyone doesn't want to redownload all the mod here are the files that have been changed...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c2i8wp.../1080i.rar

...just unzip and overwrite the old ones located in [...]\skin.aeon.nox.music\1080i
I tried following your instructions on how to get your mod to work. I can't see the shelf 3d section in the movies and I only get partial shelf 3d for TV shows, DVD won't show when case flips. Any ideas on where i went wrong?

watch gallery
(2015-09-17, 21:53)Repoman Wrote: I tried following your instructions on how to get your mod to work. I can't see the shelf 3d section in the movies and I only get partial shelf 3d for TV shows, DVD won't show when case flips. Any ideas on where i went wrong?

In TV-shows discs only appear at the season level, so that is the normal behavior...

As respects the movie section that sounds strange... you could try two things to pinpoint your problem:

1.- Backup your guisettings.xml and remove it temporarily from the userdata folder (just to test), restart kodi and see if then it lets you choose Shelf 3D in movies.

If that doesn't work you could try the second one:

2.- Backup custom_1130_Views.xml (it's in the 1080i folder) and remove the lines 96 and 84-90. Save, and restart kodi.
Oh thank you for that info on the TV part but my movies aren't 3d.

(2015-09-17, 23:53)Repoman Wrote: Oh thank you for that info on the TV part but my movies aren't 3d.

If you mean the colour of the autodisc's outer ring that's unrelated to the movie's properties (the colour is chosen kind of randomly).

I have noticed from your screenshots that you're not getting information about your movies (you have no icons to the right of the PG icon, whereas I get 4 more icons as you can see in the first post). I think that could be the root of your issues (cases not showing and your other problems).
(2015-09-18, 09:14)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-09-17, 23:53)Repoman Wrote: Oh thank you for that info on the TV part but my movies aren't 3d.

If you mean the colour of the autodisc's outer ring that's unrelated to the movie's properties (the colour is chosen kind of randomly).

I have noticed from your screenshots that you're not getting information about your movies (you have no icons to the right of the PG icon, whereas I get 4 more icons as you can see in the first post). I think that could be the root of your issues (cases not showing and your other problems).

No what I mean is the movies doen't have the 3D look with the case. They are all just flat images no 3D look.
(2015-09-18, 15:55)Repoman Wrote:
(2015-09-18, 09:14)manfeed Wrote:

No what I mean is the movies doen't have the 3D look with the case. They are all just flat images no 3D look.

Are you using any streaming addon? If you are using streaming addons it's impossible to show any case since they are dependant on the properties of the video file. That must also be the reason why you were not getting the option to use this view. Shelf 3D only works with local files.
looks to me like you are using some kind of 3rd party addon, specially with them latest movies you have there like paul blart 2 dont think thats even out in shops yet.... so thats why it wont work needs to be the acutal movie files not a stream

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: Music [Isengard] v1.3 final - Updated 12/242